The online racing simulator
Dreams??
(94 posts, started )
This night i had a dream i was walking in a huge market and searching for boots, skates, wheelset for my bicycle and tyres for my motorbike. I can't understand why i dreamt that, but i really need all this stuff. Straange!
Quote from Superobo :that happened to me when i was little kid. i woke up in the middle of the night and just couldnt do nothing. like you, i couldnt move or just speak. it was really frustrating moment.

I believe this is called sleep paralysis.

It has happened to me few times. Only that I'm never able to open my eyes, but I'm still waken up or more like in sleep but I feel the bed under me and I'm already able to tell the time and place. But I kinda just end up screaming in my mind "wake up" because it feels really fookin horrible. It seems to only happen when laying on my back (IIRC was mentioned in some article too). Never lasts longer than few seconds but those seconds feel really long. Also after waking up it's better to change position because if I keep laying on my back it will occur again pretty soon IIRC.

I have to admit even if it's really frightening, it's also very fascinating.

Quote from Superobo :

but back to dreams. everybody here should know about movie Inception (with di Caprio). And something like that happened to me. Maybe 3 times in my life i was able while sleeping realise, that i am actualy dreaming. And it is absolutely amazing feeling. suddenly you are in your own dream saying "this is my dream, i am the boss here and i can do here whatever i want." and first what came to my head was flying, like superman. it took me some time to learn to fly, but once in the air it was absolutely fantastic.

Also happened to me many times. I sometimes just realise something in my dream feels really utterly stupid or illogical and I realise that I'm dreaming. I actually still remember the dream when it first happened to me when I was maybe 10 years old at tops. But I have never been able to control the dream even after that, it still keeps going thru it's illogical ways but I just know I'm dreaming.
Altho probably 99% of my dreams are stupidly illogical, but I still don't realise it most of the time. Only realistic dreams I can remember ever having are probably few extra realistic dreams about driving cars.

I have to admit I do find the "dream world" very interesting. Also have never really experienced periods what some people describe, that they just don't see or can't remember having any dreams for long time. Always when I sleep I remember dreaming about something.
I have these wierd ones from time to time, which make me wake up making strange noises like a continous "aaaaaaa" for couple of seconds. Hate when that happens.. They mostly occur when something unexpected happens in a dream, like everything is completely normal then all of a sudden i have two street junkies/bullies chasing me and grabbing me.. or some other violent shit like that..
I have a fairly regular dream, where the brakes on my car won't hold it still - no matter how hard I push the pedal, or pull the handbrake, it keeps very slowly rolling forwards.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I have a fairly regular dream, where the brakes on my car won't hold it still - no matter how hard I push the pedal, or pull the handbrake, it keeps very slowly rolling forwards.

LIES!? I have the exact same too... Me and a friend share the same dream too, it's like some friends are in front of my building, calling me to get out.. (i'm on 5th floor), i hesitate for a second thinking should i go on the elevator/stairs, or just jump straight down there. I always choose the jumping option cause it's the quickest (fcking stupid but makes sense in the dream), and i'm always scared knowing that it would hurt.. but i jump anyway. We both have that dream, though i didn't had it for a while..
Woah, totally forgot i made this thread, the original post still stands too, still remember that dream as clear as day too, plus, funnily enough, about, hmm, 2 moths ago (sometime around christmas and new year) went out on the lash in newmarket, get fairly messy, accompanied a young lady home (i dont remember leaving the club) and awoke in the morning next to a brunette, just like in the dream (i left that specific out when i made this thread because i was engaged to a quite highly strung blonde, who was sat with me at the time, i would have been in trouble for it despite the fact it was a dream) was all very strangely familiar, yet it couldnt have been really because id never been there before.

So i rung a mate and got a lift back home, and f**k a doodle do, where had i been, yeah, 2 roundabout in, right, right at the t junction, then right again into a car parking block, which was where i was picked up by my mate, ffs, stupidly accurate, how did i dream, and remember for over 2 years, and it actually came true, thats bloody mental!
I have this recurring dream that I have left my car unlocked. Every single time, I wake up and end up going out to check my car, and not once has it actually been unlocked.

Another, less frequent (a few times a year maybe) dream is that I am driving a car, and no matter how hard I press the brakes, or pull the handbrake, the car won't stop. It is always rolling at around walking pace.
#83 - JJ72
my only recent dreams all seem to be what I should be doing tomorrow but slightly exaggerated.
I dont have a lot of dreams, when i dream and i remember it, its usually about me banging the gf or the one that i cheat the gf with.... or me driving my car and having a good time.... other than that, my dreams are prettymuch non existant.

what scares me the most is that sleep paralysis thing. its really scary, 2 days ago it happend twice in 5minutes..
#85 - JJ72
Quote from spiderbait90 :Another, less frequent (a few times a year maybe) dream is that I am driving a car, and no matter how hard I press the brakes, or pull the handbrake, the car won't stop. It is always rolling at around walking pace.

I have that too! no matter how hard I step on the brakes it just slowly crash into the traffic in front. not a pleasant dream, I took it as a sign and went on to change the brake fluid but I still have this dream.
I decided to loose some weight on my car by removing a lot of stuff, after that I had this creepy dream that my car is on the garden holded by a string and its so light that its flying like a balloon, I'm scared that it will fall and break and than I fall asleep. After I woke up (still dreaming), I've seen my car broken and I suddenly realize all the work and time I've put into it and how I like it and I got so scared and pissed at something that I woke up imidiatelly

Than I had this very alive dream that I'm on some kind of a boat inside of some room and somebody's shooting a gun at me so I run and fall to the ground, than I turn around still lying there and theres an old lady in the door and she laughs at me, and suddenly shoots me in the chest, I feel something weird but not pain so I say to her "Go f... yourself", than she shoots me in the face and I woke up with the two shooted spots throbbing like hell.

The scariest thing that ever happened to me was or wasn't a dream I still do not know. I was lying in my bed falling asleep, and still don't know if I fell asleep or If I was still awake, suddenly I freezed and felt that something or somebody very strong is slowly walking towards my bad, but I didnt see it in the room, I couldn't move and say a word, I got so scared that if I could I would scream like crazy. When "IT" was few inches next to me I suddenly woke up but seeing the same scenery, so I really do not know what to think about that scary sh.t

Except of these three its the same as "el pibe" has, ussualy about driving car fast or banging some nice chick
I've been lucky lately in that I'm getting 2-3 dreams a week and they are like 95% lucid. I actually look forward to going to bed because they are so enjoyable.

After nights of excessive drinking like, say, last night, the dreams are the best. I know they are dreams, but really lose control of the stuff going on around me and can only control myself. While this should lead to some really bad nightmares, it hasn't. The dreams are typially me going toomore parties. The only reason I know they aren't just blurred memories of the party I was just at? For some reason they are always in Germany.
Quote from jrd.racer :I may be straying a bit from the topic of 'dreams' but..... .... recently, it happened to me that i woke up after a lil evening nap, still lying in my bed, eyes open and not able to move. WEIRD!! just not able to move. Its not because of injuries or cramps or anything.... I just couldnt move. I began to worry and tried to shout for mom. Then i realized i couldn't speak either. a few seconds later i just suddenly broke out of it and felt normal.

those few seconds felt more awful than my worst nightmare.

I had a bit similar experience but imho a bit worse...it was these few months quite a long time ago when I sometimes suddenly woke up in the middle of the night..lying on my back...couldn't control my body but my head was moving from left to right real quickly and I could hear this unbearable squeezing sound in my ears...it felt like being possessed by devil and I totally hated it...fortunately it went away and has never appeared since
Had a very vivid and scary dream last night, very nasty, it was basically a relationship of a few years but fitted into a few minutes, like highlights of it if you get me, and with a girl that i know well, who has just become single in real life.

In the dream we got together (like we almost have on and off in real life over the years) and it was lovely, we married (walking down the aisle was particularly vivid) we had kids, twins, one boy and one girl, we named the boy richard michael and the girl skye emily, they grew up to about the age of 7 or 8.

Then my 'wife' got cancer (just as her mother has battled and won against in real life) and basically i saw her get iller and iller (this part was much more drawn out than earlier points in the dream) and on the 21st of march 2019 (there was a calender in the hospice) i watched her die.

We had the funeral, i did a eulogy, me and the kids went home in a grief filled daze, then i woke up.

I awoke and immedietly started crying, because i honestly believed that she was dead, then rationality kicked in and i texted her, she replied in under 5 minutes, the relief i felt was unreal, i never ever want that dream ever again!
i had a dream i was a fish then woke up played LFS for about 2-3 seconds and then m pc shut off for good....

something not quite right has gone on here
Quote from danthebangerboy :Had a very vivid and scary dream last night, very nasty, it was basically a relationship of a few years but fitted into a few minutes, like highlights of it if you get me, and with a girl that i know well, who has just become single in real life.

In the dream we got together (like we almost have on and off in real life over the years) and it was lovely, we married (walking down the aisle was particularly vivid) we had kids, twins, one boy and one girl, we named the boy richard michael and the girl skye emily, they grew up to about the age of 7 or 8.

Then my 'wife' got cancer (just as her mother has battled and won against in real life) and basically i saw her get iller and iller (this part was much more drawn out than earlier points in the dream) and on the 21st of march 2019 (there was a calender in the hospice) i watched her die.

We had the funeral, i did a eulogy, me and the kids went home in a grief filled daze, then i woke up.

I awoke and immedietly started crying, because i honestly believed that she was dead, then rationality kicked in and i texted her, she replied in under 5 minutes, the relief i felt was unreal, i never ever want that dream ever again!

Sorry but that sounds like too much stuff going on for a dream, and you remember too many details..
I dream only about LFS ...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Sorry but that sounds like too much stuff going on for a dream, and you remember too many details..

I agree somewhat.
Quote from theirishnoob :i had a dream i was a fish then woke up played LFS for about 2-3 seconds and then m pc shut off for good....

something not quite right has gone on here

That's awesome.

Dreams??
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG