The online racing simulator
What's your Automotive poison?
(147 posts, started )
I like some Kia and Hyundai models, simply for the fact that in my experience they have proven more reliable than some way more expensive cars that are praised for their reliability and build quality.

Crap to drive tho. But still fairly good bang for buck.
Quote from Thunderhead :I like some Kia and Hyundai models, simply for the fact that in my experience they have proven more reliable than some way more expensive cars that are praised for their reliability and build quality.

Crap to drive tho. But still fairly good bang for buck.

I love the look of the some of the old Sonatas. They look more like a Jaguar than most current Jags.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w ... 2-2005_Hyundai_Sonata.jpg
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Renault R8 Gordini

Somehow it is ugly, somehow it isn't

Mitsubishi Starions, as you can guess from my avatar.
I don't know exactly when I got addicted to them but I'm sure XRG and XRT in LFS was the cause .
I have two narrowbody Starions ATM(one is for parts only), but someday hopefully I'll have a widebody too.
Mine:

Dream car:

Small and rare cars.. I can't explain myself. I like them!
#31 - senn
Never realized how horrible electric cars sound
My brother runs (or used to, it's sort of dried up and he was going to transfer ownership to someone else) the UK Sera Owners Club.

Nice looking cars (without bodykits). But pretty useless to drive, and the interior is VERY plasticy (plasticky?).
Very similar to Mazda's MX-3. I prefer the MX-3 front but the Sera rear. And of course the MX-3 had the smallest ever displacement V6
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Never realized how horrible electric cars sound

the tesla doesn't sound that bad, from the videos i've seen.
My retro 'poison' :P

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I love Volvos.

I do like a Volvo...

I keep banging on about it, but the S80 V8 is just a machine. I mainly like it because of the number of toys (on the top spec models).. (or safety features) it has - Collision warning with Auto brake, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, Blind spot information system... FUN !

As well as all that it is a beast in the snow... it literally ploughs through anything. You can put your foot to the floor in the snow and it has no trouble propelling you forwards at a rate of knots and in a dead straight line. It's probably not that fun to drive when the snow melts away, but it does make a nice noise (for a Volvo, at least) :P

And the top of the range executive model has a fridge in the back.. What more could you want?

for some strange reason i like these

i am absolutely in love with the audi rs4.
I love almost all Japanese peformance cars (Evo, Impreza, GTR, RX-series, Nissan Z series etc.) But when I tell people they are my favorite cars, they are like o.0. They aren't cool in their eyes. Same goes for Euro Hot hatches and peformance saloons. I want to like supercars, but they are too extreme for my liking.

I even find the new CR-Z attractive. Yes it is powerless and it is a hybrid, but it is so coool!
peugeot 205, dunno why, i just like them

and 206's aswell 0.o
For those who don't know already

Quote from Töki (HUN) :For those who don't know already

So you're ashamed that you like BMW M3's?

I quite like Volvos, Honda Preludes (:schwitz and Opel Mantas (:schwitz

I guess some of you don't really understand the thread. It's meant to show what are your soft spots car-wise. So that means cars that are flawed by looks or by performance. At least that's how I understand it.

There is nothing wrong with some of the cars posted here.
Quote from ATHome :I guess some of you don't really understand the thread. It's meant to show what are your soft spots car-wise. So that means cars that are flawed by looks or by performance. At least that's how I understand it.

There is nothing wrong with some of the cars posted here.

+1, like an M3 for instance.. (not flawed)
Quote from pacesetter :+1, like an M3 for instance.. (not flawed)

That's what I was thinking about

THIS would be a double soft-spot. Doesn't look, doesn't perform. But some just like them for other reasons. A Trabant

What's your Automotive poison?
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG