The online racing simulator
Logitech DFP settings
(10 posts, started )
Logitech DFP settings
Hello all

Have now got a Logitech DFP steering wheel and am well pleased with it. Will apprecite some feedback on how best to set it.

Many thanks
Search my friend, has been discussed ad nauseum....

Dan,
#3 - shim
well said Dan, let ppl search for the true meaning in life.. how to setup the DFP.. :P
I am not being funny or clever or arsy, its just that a massive amount of info has been written on the subject and it would be silly to re-iterate it again here.

Dan,
#5 - Nobo
What helpful community
When you are not planning to answer his question then dont anwser at all.

Here are my FFB settings, which fit best for me:

In Game: 30 %

Logitech Profiler:

Overall Effects: 70 %
Spring: 11%
Bumper: 0%

Centering Spring: Unchecked 0%

Wheel Turn 180%
#6 - shim
In Game: 30 %

Logitech Profiler:

Overall Effects: 100 %
Spring: 0%

Wheel Turn 220 degrees
In Game: 150 %

Logitech Profiler:

Overall Effects: 100 %
Spring: 0%

Wheel Turn 720 degrees
Quote from Nobo :What helpful community
When you are not planning to answer his question then dont anwser at all.

Nothing to do with being a helpfull community, it just seems silly to regergitate info than has been posted on here many times before.

Dan,
Thank you all for those that left the info on the settings it is much appreciated. What would one do if there were no one helpfull.

Dan thank you too for the post as you are entitled to your opinion, just a point to note that some of us can be new and may have missed all the posts and as you will appreciate it can be time consuming to search and as some people are experienced at this it can be much helpfull.

Been trying the settings and am finding the DFP a great experience, anyone looking for a DFP PCWORLD has them at around £80 bought mine a couple of weeks ago.

All I now need is FF Chair,

Thanks once again to all that have been helpfull and would not at all mind more info.

My only reason was that by searching, you would have gotten a whole stack of DFP settings in about 2 mins, rather than waiting for people to reply.

For the record mine are.....

Also, Darkplanets do them for about £50, so anyone after one save some pounds and go darkplanets

Dan,
Attached images
Image1.jpg
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

Logitech DFP settings
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG