Drifting From Hell !!!!!
(64 posts, started )
Drifitng - 94/100
Video Editing - 92/100
Effects - 95/100

Total - 93,7/100

How long it took it was ready?
I didn't think people could like that much the video we worked on

We worked hard on drifting performances, but mike really made an unbelievable work on the video montage, our drifts are nothing compared to the quality of it!

thank you all for the comments, i think we're gonna make another one very soon!
awesome vid !
Damit i watched it again and i cant find words to explain how much i love it.
Im looking forward to the sequel or just another vid.
More 7500 Views in 4 Days
I think it's not bad for a LFS Video

HD Version is avaible too
Amazing, I was hoping it wouldn't end
If someone wants lyt that is on start of vid, I upload it here.
Attached files
AU2_ales.lyt - 3.6 KB - 187 views
Great video....But I have to say mods are illegal and definitely don't see the need for them, Meh good video though.
Re-watched this, 3 years later... And OMG, what a blast!

Vob mods and real sounds were 2 very gutsy calls, but in the end they really make the difference, they're pretty much the X-factors in that whole thing, alongside the fabulous post-production effects, and the great sync and harmony between the music and the images.

Still waiting for an other LFS based vid to come any close to this...

Seriously, I can't stress this enough... MASSIVELY underrated movie within the LFS Forum community

However it managed to get a huge success on YouTube, with 215.000+ views so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEWei15vqQk
Quote from traxxion :I loved the Golf scene

Loved it too!

This is probably the one scene that shows how badly needed .vob mods were. It wouldn't have had half its charm with unmodified UF1 or XFG bodies.

If there was one criticism on it, it would be the usage of AIs for the Golfs. When you know LFS a little bit it's easy to spot with their identical and very predictable line. However, it is not such a bad flaw, since the video is not aimed at LFS players in particular, and therefore the average viewer might not notice that immediately.

My own favourite scene is the intro. Eye candy shots on the driver, hilly Aston sceneries in the background, and nicely inserted credits, with an elegant yet catchy atmospheric theme. You know you're about to watch something special right from the start. It takes talent to make such a long scene with only 1 camera switch, but here they manage to do that so brilliantly.

Overall, outrageous video producing and camera work, solid driving and clear artistic sensibility, what's not to like?

There are so many LFS-based videos I would class as "good" or "decent", but this one is one out of the very few three or four that I find truly "inspiring". And this, while I've never been into drifting, LFS .vob mods, or special effects driven video materials.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Loved it too!
snip.

Amen to tht post GB.
I´ve seen this video shitloads of times and i´m still amazed by the work put into it and all the goodi stuffs.

(saw my self even. the yellow 200sx in SouthCity scene.)
I love this video, watching it for the 3rd time. What more could you ask for? Dubstep, awesome sounds and drifting!

Also, the backfire effect, oh my :lovies3d: Wish it was in lfs!
only criticism's

the beginning -- the drifting from hell is a little corny if i can admit

at times the audio seems a little unrealistic...like the cars get further away but sound stays same volume, or just doesnt quite match what is going on with the video (as in you can tell its external audio)

but after the first minute when i stopped trying to notice, i enjoyed it muchly
-
(hotelfc12) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam bot

Drifting From Hell !!!!!
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG