The online racing simulator
LFS Forum explained in 28 seconds.
(33 posts, started )
Yeah that's what I hear in my head from most of the posts I read.
Aiaiaeiehah whoahihaaiiahaia uouaoahiaiaiaia.
#4 - hp999
You know what Thuderhead,that is actually true! lol
All jump in, i totally agree with this

bralaplarapla ... <-- and there it goes again!
Am I the only one creased at that?
It scared me that shit was weird.
#9 - 5haz
They should put the poor thing down instead of let it suffer.
ieaiaio?
Quote from 5haz :They should put the poor thing down instead of let it suffer.

i think they just played it backwards
I love Vengaboys. Ecstacy and early EuroDannce JOYYY
Quote from danthebangerboy :Any better?

It's just sped up nonsense, is that all Hardcore is? oh yea, that IS all it is. With a donk or a deck grind. Don't forget the MC that may probably be destroying the melody.
Ahahahaaha, nice one!
Quote from BlueFlame :It's just sped up nonsense, is that all Hardcore is? oh yea, that IS all it is. With a donk or a deck grind. Don't forget the MC that may probably be destroying the melody.

Well, some of it is, i admit there are some dodgy remixes both past and present, but i really dont't class the 5 minutes i spent in audacity speeding that up as a remix lol.

Proper happy hardcore had some true classics, no remixing of other songs, totally there own and original, made to be hardcore, hence why when people try to tell me that flip and fill did the original shooting star and field of dreams, and that kelly llorena did the original heart of gold, it makes me rage!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Well, some of it is, i admit there are some dodgy remixes both past and present, but i really dont't class the 5 minutes i spent in audacity speeding that up as a remix lol.

Proper happy hardcore had some true classics, no remixing of other songs, totally there own and original, made to be hardcore, hence why when people try to tell me that flip and fill did the original shooting star, heart of gold and field of dreams, it makes me rage!

I love Dougal and Gammer and Brisk and Ham, but only when there isn't some MC ruining the songs, when will these freaks realise, Freestyle Rap and techno doesn't mix?
Quote from BlueFlame :I love Dougal and Gammer and Brisk and Ham, but only when there isn't some MC ruining the songs, when will these freaks realise, Freestyle Rap and techno doesn't mix?

I agree about the MC's, it isn't really needed, well maybe MC storm can be the exception, that vocal scratching he often does back to back with sy on the decks is good i reckon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2eLguVvgGo
old classic hardcore!!! <<<CLICK<<< Dyewhitness was prety rocking too. Ultra Sonic (now Public Domain)were good too.
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG