The online racing simulator
TBF, Hamiltons car did slide abit, nowhere near as much as in LFS, and he did actually brake on kurbs, but on blackwood they're concrete, in abudhabi they're just painted road, it seemed fairly over steer-ey into corners but not a huge amount, still, SOME was visible.

but why get hyped over a game? it is, after all, just a game.

i posted this after reading the first page haha
but either way, it's a game, it's never going to be 'real' no matter how 'real' you think it is.

just enjoy it and congratulate the man on his world record.
standard
procedure.
Quote from Dac :No car racing as far as I know drifts into corners during qualifying or race laps nor do they brake hard going ON the curbs.

I am happy to be wrong if anybody can show a vid for proof, but from every form of real-life motorsports ive seen it doesnt happen. Drifting overheats the tyres, and the curbs offer LESS traction than the rubber covered track tarmac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KycZk1M7g24
XRR is my fav for this track.
Quote from Dac :No car racing as far as I know drifts into corners during qualifying or race laps nor do they brake hard going ON the curbs

don't they?

Quote from durrri :What you're saying sounds like "this WR is not valid, because the physics allow techniques which are not realistic".. so what? the guys know their game and make a better time than you... bottom line...

+1
Actually, any car in LFS is driftable for 100% sure, and it is not even hard.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG