The online racing simulator
Epic Racing Team 2010
(145 posts, started )
Definetily Epic!
Glad to see you found a team you fit into HighRoad.
Grats.
#29 - Bee
I felt this should be announced somewhere, so here it goes:

Through our willingly helpful commanders, Bee and Frag, Epic Racing continues their development by acquiring two racing servers.

One of them, setup and made public just a few days ago, can be found at Epic Racing Public Server. Currently, it is set as your average default public server - albeit allowing users to chose tracka nd arce conditions - but, following the examples of busy servers such as IHR and R2R, as long as there is interest in a more restrict configuration, we can make the required adjustments. ***Hint*** a XFR server. ***Hint***
#31 - Bee
I'd just like to echo Yuri's statements, the servers should now be up and running, so if you wish to meet and greet the team, feel free to come along, there should be some of us on every night!
#32 - Bee
Epic Racing are pleased to announce that Simon "Prost" Cattell has now been promoted to our full team following his purchase of S2. We look forward to seeing Simon's demo pace be carried over into S2 racing and hope to achieve great results with him!

#33 - Bee
Our final Trainee, Elliot 'Enzo' Southerton, has now been promoted to our full team. With this news, the Trainee movement within our team has now been completed and will cease to function any further.

We look forward to working with Elliot as he continues to gain league experience with us in the TBOC and GTAL series!
#34 - Bee
Weekly Round Up

Roster Changes

Elliot Southerton completes his training within the team and has now became a fully fledged member of Epic Racing. Elliot plans to continue making appearances in the TBO Challenge as well as a possible Grand Touring Amateur League drive.

Scott Moore has been promoted into a new position within the team, Race Co-ordinator. He'll be taking on new responsibilities mainly in overseeing Epic Racing's league activites and hiring/releasing drivers. Myself and Simon Sheasby will continue to manage the team with Simon focussing on admin area whilst I mainly focus on our public image.

Racing

David Jundt and Simon Cattell represented Epic Racing proudly in the test race for the new season of the Grand Touring Amateur League at Westhill Reverse, finishing eleventh amongst some firmly established competition. The result, coupled with their fantastic and clean driving, has given the team a full entry for the upcoming season!

Niko Demec, Jack Mace, Scott Moore, Elliot Southerton and Yuri Laszlo all competed in Round Three of the TBO Challenge at Westhill Reverse. The high point of the meet was Niko taking Epic Racing's first ever Pole Position in a league race for the final race of the day! The Slovenian managed to score a point for the team aswell in an otherwise low-key event.

Finally, Simon Cattell, Liane Solfrank, Jack Mace, David Jundt and Simon Sheasby all entered for the Third Round of the iTCC Series with Cattell and Solfrank managing to get through Pre-Qualifying. This meant Liane had the honour of being the first female to ever compete in the main races of the series! Simon had our best chance of scoring a top ten result after qualifying eleventh for the first race, however it just wasn't meant to be after being spun in a multi-car collision early on in the race. Never the less, the team are proud to see the progress made by our drivers in this series and can now look to expect many more main race appearances in the future!

Miscellaneous

We're currently looking into website hosts with the idea of having a website up and running by summer. This is one of the major moves towardsm aking our presence firmly known and is an exciting step for the team!

We're also still looking for good, fast, clean drivers to join our ranks and represent us in league formats. If you feel asthough you would be a fine addition to the team, please do contact us and we can then see what you're made of!
amen to that.. :P
well wrote Bee :P
#36 - Bee
Epic Racing are pleased to announce that Mario Haugas (flamingm4r10) has joined the team on a one month trial whilst we get to know him better.

We look forward to racing with Mario and expect the trial to be a great success!
welcome mario... :P
Gratz super mario
#39 - Bee
Weekly Round Up
Ok, so it's been two weeks since the last one..

Racing

Scott Moore and Niko Demec were present for the fourth round of the TBO Challenge on the super fast Kyoto National circuit, a track that apparently favoured our beloved Scottybear rather well.

Qualifying tenth, and in the process scoring a PB, Scott would take a double points finish with tenth and a superb fourth place, Epic Racing's first top five league finish. He also took our second pole in the series within as many races!

Niko faired a little worse, taking home 11th and a retirement, but never the less completed an all-round competitive performance for the team that we're sure to take with us into the next round!

Miscellaneous

I (Bee) am to be taking a month's holiday over April due to the impending flat move I have rocking, this will mean that any enquiries and instructions should be sent to either Simon (fragster_UK) or Scott (Scotty2888) as they will be our most senior members present.

We're also still on the hunt for good, clean drivers who are interested in representing our team in league series! If you are, please visit our Forum and make yourselves known! Or if you'd just like to get to know the team better, you can come chat to us there aswell! We always have our doors open and would love to get to know the community alot better.
Nice battle with you Bee and few other ER's in ATC.. Sorry for the lil' contacts bee.
#41 - Bee
No problem mate, a little bump and sliding was expected, enjoyed it alot!

'Till next time.
Just a little update with what's been going on in 'ER' recently.

Roster Changes
Oscar Hardwick has joined the team as a full member, Oscar brings a wealth of experience with him to our team.

Racing

Simon Cattell and David Jundt recently completed Round Five of New Dimension Racing's Grand Touring Amatuer League at Fern Bay Gold coming home in 13th position also taking the fastest lap of the race with a 1:16.22 set by Simon Cattell inside his first stint in the car. A great drive in a gripping event from the pair avoiding trouble and crashes well.

Simon Cattell, Scott Moore, Liane Solfrank and David Jundt all took part in Round 4 of the Icon Touring Car Championship at Fern Bay Gold, I myself had qualified for the race following a reserve selection however other duties meant I could not race disappointingly. As a consequence of said duties I did not catch the result however I feel the four drivers above deserve a mention as we are cementing a slot in the races of iTCC inside our first season of the series.

Miscellaneous

Work on a website has slowly begun, I have become a little busy recently but hope to get back on the band wagon of looking at web hosting more in the coming months.

Our server previously documented in this thread by Yuri has been cancelled following several set up problems with the host.

We're also still on the hunt for good, clean drivers who are interested in representing our team in league series! If you are, please visit our Forum and make yourselves known! Or if you'd just like to get to know the team better, you can come chat to us there aswell! We always have our doors open and would love to get to know the community alot better.
Nice news, good luck with new member.
Who's Oscar Hardwick?
#45 - CSF
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Who's Oscar Hardwick?

-.- i pick me. Anyway, nice to have been accepted by ER, should have a very good time here.
No rly,who's Oscar?... Bad for ER,picking unknown drivers...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :No rly,who's Oscar?... Bad for ER,picking unknown drivers...

Every driver is an unknown driver if people haven't heard of them. Regardless of how often they are/have been playing LFS.
Quote from oscarhardwick :-.- i pick me. Anyway, nice to have been accepted by ER, should have a very good time here.

You better like to crash. We're very good at that.
Have fun there, Oscar EPIC WIN for the team

Epic Racing Team 2010
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG