The online racing simulator
Epic Racing Team 2010
(145 posts, started )
Quote from oscarhardwick :-.- i pick me. Anyway, nice to have been accepted by ER, should have a very good time here.

Oscar "The Team Killer" Hardwick
is who he is
good luck oscar!
Grats wth OscarGreat guy!
Oscar joins EPIC fail RACING ohhh boy
Quote from Bmxtwins :Oscar joins EPIC fail RACING ohhh boy

we don't "flame" you so kindly ask you don't flame us. Yes we are a new team to LFS starting properly in leagues this year, many of our racers are unheard of. Deal with it...

I cannot change any opinions you have but either be polite or fo from this thread
Indeed, being called fail coming from Last Lap Failsports is like...

I'm sure Oscar will have more fun and all of ER can improve
Quote from prOmo_LTU :No rly,who's Oscar?... Bad for ER,picking unknown drivers...

lol?

If you are being serious, then you're one to talk.
Guys I'm actually tight with Oscar.. pun was intended sry :P.

And boothy tbh fack you, you are just a facking troll
Quote from Fragster-uK :we don't "flame" you so kindly ask you don't flame us. Yes we are a new team to LFS starting properly in leagues this year, many of our racers are unheard of. Deal with it...

I cannot change any opinions you have but either be polite or fo from this thread

think he was only kidding oscar got his start with our team great guy

boothy gtfo you whack
Quote from PMD9409 :lol?

If you are being serious, then you're one to talk.

He's not, he knows perfectly who it is :P. But Laurys, calm it down a bit .
Gratz on getting Oscar . And he was in LLM? I thought he only drove for them...
Quote from Bmxtwins :
And boothy tbh fack you, you are just a facking troll

and he has no life
Quote from nathan246 :and... happy fluffy bunnies, lets all be friends.

Sorted, now lets stop trolling shall we,

thanks,

Oscar.
yep
good catch ER
Obviously it's perfectly ok for you to call them Epic Fail Racing but not ok for me to call you Last Lap Failsports? Says it's all really.
Lol
Well done Oscar for making this thread more interesting than what any of the previous signings did.
Britain, twinned with controversey and hatred.
#68 - Bee
*Strolls in two and a half weeks late*

Welcome to the team Oscar!
LLM, mainly bmx, LLM have a bad reputation for 2 reasons.

The main reason is immaturity, and your not really helping it acting like a 9 year old who has grown his first pube.

Secondly, Racing experiance, Making silly decitions and getting way too ahead of yourselfs *GT3 League*. I think you guys should of got more racing experiance for yourselfs before making a league

*On a good note, Good luck ER*
Sean, what you mad about.
Quote from boothy :Obviously it's perfectly ok for you to call them Epic Fail Racing but not ok for me to call you Last Lap Failsports? Says it's all really.

Btw have no problem with your joking, when its serious i do
He wasn't joking though.
Quote from xtraction :LLM, mainly bmx, LLM have a bad reputation for 2 reasons.

The main reason is immaturity, and your not really helping it acting like a 9 year old who has grown his first pube.

Secondly, Racing experiance, Making silly decitions and getting way too ahead of yourselfs *GT3 League*. I think you guys should of got more racing experiance for yourselfs before making a league

*On a good note, Good luck ER*

cant we leave these guys alone? oh your one to talk good one...
GT3 league thats run by me and mr hardwick of ER so dont get ahead of yourself there...
NordicUK FTW in LFSCART
#75 - Bee
Blimey, glad we got that out of the way..

Right, onto more intresting stuff. Epic Racing are on the lookout for a team skinner to help create more team and league liveries for us. I do the majority right now but my skills are far from perfect and with two jobs, I'm finding less and less time to make them of any decent quality.

So, if there's any skinners around who'd like a project to do perhaps over the next few months, do please get in contact with me either through here or through my e-mail address on my profile.

Cheers!

Epic Racing Team 2010
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG