The online racing simulator
Well I am sure gonna miss the Subie, but the Fiesta is a good substitute. Love that engine sound!

Now I can't wait to see the Focus RS with a similar livery. Even if it look bad, it wouldn't matter since the MkIII will be on sale this year.
Lol..Sorry for the Off-Topic ,but I could not handle my laugh

Look at the new James Bond character :

Quote from r3zp3k7 :Lol..Sorry for the Off-Topic ,but I could not handle my laugh

Look at the new James Bond character :

all it needs an explosion, a big explosion........ and a flaming banana writing '' demo '' on a random banner....

ps: do not take that comment seriously, i once too was a demo user... i think it's not funny.... but i dont care... XD
Heh, I find all the people hating on him rather funny - As if they could do any better on their second day...
Personally, I posted it because it was related, not because I'm hatin' on him, but for an American I think he's quite modest. He crashed in his first rally, but so did Kimi. :}
Quote from John5200 :cmon this ford is ugly as hell and this turbo lag sound.... rofl sonds more like bird or whatever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjtG-dQNVIs
at 4:26 you can see and hear how a sexy turbo lag sounds like and how a awsome car looks like

just couldn't help but noticing.... a guy compares the sounds of turbochargers NOT spooling up...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG