The online racing simulator
Quote from UncleBenny :I'm extremely disappointed the forum won't let me type in all caps.

O RLY? WELL ITS BECAUSE FORUM DOESN'T THINKS YOU ARE LEET ENOUGH.a
Quote from Shadowww :Just because it wastes 5x more fuel yet power output is barely 3 times bigger?

Depends which Mustang.
I cant wait to see when he´s driveing a circle whit Ka, whats covered whit Monster stickers
cant wait too se if he can keep up i dont think he will be able too but lets see
Yeah, Damn right! He has seen the light!
So is he competing in the WRC this year?
Quote from manneF1 :I cant wait to see when he´s driveing a circle whit Ka, whats covered whit Monster stickers

hahahahaha true
Oh come on.... not more Subaru? (Yes, I know the manufacturer has dropped out of the WRC, but still...) Now Subaru are going to be almost forgotten now that they don't compete in the WRC anymore.

On the other hand, Ford's reputation is going to go up Ten fold! Can't wait to see the Monster energy Liveries on the Fiesta and Focus (and in the LFS skins section....)
so whats your guys opinion on how well he will actually perform
Quote from brt900 :so whats your guys opinion on how well he will actually perform

He will drive a car that can't go more than 10km/h in a corner at it's limits.
What an idiot, dropping a Subaru, for a FORD??!!
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
Quote from Bose321 :What an idiot, dropping a Subaru, for a FORD??!!

Since Subaru no longer takes part in the WRC, why not? Ford does.

Huh?!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Since Subaru no longer takes part in the WRC, why not?

Huh?!

I'd quite driving then. Can't he afford his own Subaru and make it ready to rally?
Of course he can't, he has something more retarded to waste money at (Turdkhana videos).

Now Codemasters will make Dirt 3 where Ken will be driving Ford, and it will cost 50 EUR with no DLC option for those who own Dirt 2 already.
Quote from Shadowww :He will drive a car that can't go more than 10km/h in a corner at it's limits.

Psst, it is a Euro Ford, not an american one.
He is just giving him self the best chance in WRC he can. Subaru don't compete anymore and they we're out classed in the end when they did (unfortunately).
i really hope he does does good but i must say that he will be one of the most famous people in wrc
Quote from Shadowww :Just because it wastes 5x more fuel yet power output is barely 3 times bigger?

who needs power when you got 10 times the torque.
Quote from AstroBoy :I was wondering if anyone would point out that its a English car not a American one. Glad their are some people who notice things.

Best idea ever. When was the last time a Subaru won the WRC?
Thats what i thought.

2003 isn't that long ago is it?

oh wait yeah it kinda is.
Quote from Mustafur :who needs power when you got 10 times the torque.

"Horsepower wins the race, torque puts a smiley on face".
Quote from Shadowww :"Horsepower wins the race, torque puts a smiley on face".

"horsepower sells cars, torque wins races"
Masturbation is just practice for the big show.
Quote from Mustafur :who needs power when you got 10 times the torque.

And 100 times better sound.
Quote from MAGGOT :IIRC WRC is supposed to be broadcast in HD by discovery channel.

It is, it's on discovery theater.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG