Two thousand and ten
Twenty-Ten
Two thousand and nine plus one
Two zero one zero
How are you going to say '2010?'
How will you say it?
2nd
Zweitausendzehn.
LOL! I was just thinking about this at about 10am this morning. Nearly posted actually....

Twenty-Ten for me.
Two thousand and nine plus one I have no idea what this thread/poll means tho and the answer's .... hmm
I'll start to say "2009 +1"

Never thought of that before, but it solves the whole problem!
#7 - STF
Doua mii zece.

Which would translate "two thousand ten". So yea..
0x7DA or 7DAh.
Twenty-Ten
"Two thousand ten" actually, without the "and". But the 2nd option is close enough so I voted for that
Twenty Ten for me
Divtūkstoš desmitais
Two thousand and ten
Dvetisícdesať :P
I voted twenty-ten cause it has a nice and short ring. But that´s in english in my language I don´t know yet. Probably I´ll say "zweedausendzeng" which would be the equivalent of "Two thousand and ten" in english.
In English - Twenty ten. Like nineteen fifty (1950) or thirteen seventeen (1317). We never said one thousand nine hundred and fifty for 1950 did we.

In other languages - Two thousand and ten is more common. But as I can barely speak other languages this doesn't pose me much of a problem
Two thousand and ten, or tweeduizend en tien.
It should have been "twenty hundred" for 2000, but I admit the novelty of "the year two thousand" had a ring to it. Likewise this year should be referred to as "twenty oh-nine" IMO. So yeah, twenty-ten gets my vote for tomorrow.
I dunno.. I always preferred "Two thousand and ten" but i'm starting to get used to "Twenty Ten" more and more people seem to be saying it that way.
always said 'twenty-ten' in my head and so theres no reason to change
i broke the tie by voting two thousand and ten
***YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH***

Well, i'd say it like "Kakstuhattakymmenen"

Happy new year chaps

Voting for 2nd though as its english
2011 is going to suck

How are you going to say '2010?'
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG