The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 versus G27
(31 posts, started )
#26 - zapz
Quote from Bose321 : Still, someone I know has a GT3 wheel, and that has alot less cogging, because of the belt drive, instead of the stupid cogs. Never tried a FREX before, but I can't imagine it has cogging, because it has no cogs/belt. And the motor from it is totally different from the logitech crap motors.

I've got a GT3 and it still has cogging. It's ranges from 'you don't notice it' to annoying depending on the car and track.

GTR cars on long sweeping corners are the worst for cogging.

I assumed you meant Frex when you typed Fanatec... While I don't own a Frex, I read over at RSC that the Frex does suffer from cogging. Also from the DIY section of RSC I've noted that finding a motor that doesn't suffer from cogging is very difficult. Last time I checked people were experimenting with Pancake motor which IIRC claim to virtual elimate cogging

How did you mod you Logitec gears?
I prefer to use poll =)

my opinion: if already owned G25, dont buy G27
if not, buy G27
#28 - Zay
Now I am feeling quite, quite sad guys.
I got a G25 for X-mas from my parents, and I told them not to get the G27, because my friends were saying it wasnt that great at all. Now though, I am feeling a bit misleaded.
And if I wanted the G27 now I wouldn't get it, because everyone would be like"forget it, you already have a G25, and were not wasting anymore money". So should I be feeling this way?
thanks,
zay
No G25 is a great wheel, don't be sad.
Why G27 if you already have a G25?

It isnt much different compared to the G25 and costs a lot more, IMO the price for G27 is just ridiculous
no, you should be racing right now though *cough*its me*cough*

Logitech G25 versus G27
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG