The online racing simulator
i have problem in my s2 license : cant login !!! [SOLVED]
can somone uplad my sking in lfsworld.net ???

MY user name is ========== > duv304

because my s2 licenc is not openeing

and i dont know why !!

name its XRT_casper.JPG

http://up.arab-x.com/Dec09/zPs85681.jpg
Hey,

I'm sorry but I or any other member canot help you. Skins are only for lisenced users, and unless you can actually prove you got a S2 lisence, we canot help you.

If you have problems logging on with the S2 lisence, I suggest you to contact the developers through the homepage, and they'll help you get your lisence problems sorted.
There's no problem logging into the license, given it's currently on an S2 server lol
i have problem in my s2 license : cant login !!!

MY user name is ========== > duv304

somone know why that ??

i need to uplad my skin in lfsworld.net

but my s2 license cant liging in any websites of lfs

my s2 license name is : duv304

somone know why that ??

i need to uplad my skin in lfsworld.net

but my s2 license cant liging in any websites of lfs

you really didn't need to make another thread about this (let alone, two)... your answer was already provided there...

i'll paste it again for you. http://www.lfs.net/?page=dummies_page
Login error
Your attempt to login failed. !!!!

i was working with this lisence !!
Have you shared the account information with anyone? Might been someone that has loged on and changed your password.
#10 - senn
if he had an S2 licence, wouldn't he have S2 under his name?
Quote from senn :if he had an S2 licence, wouldn't he have S2 under his name?

Nope, Hes not logged into his S2 account on the forums so yeah
Quote from Leon2365 :Nope, Hes not logged into his S2 account on the forums so yeah

I assume he created another username (Demo) to tell that he cant log with his S2 license account, but i might be wrong..
But that account were created in 2008
Of course it could be the demo account he used before buying S2 tho.
Ok then TVE..

Quote from flermo :because my s2 licenc is not openeing and i dont know why !!

Did you buy or downloaded the S2 license?
I don't believe him. I think he only wants to upload skin he provided, so he can use it online :-)
duv304 is American and flermo's English is worse then usually... :-)
and duv304 was online yesterday ;-)
Last race information: (04:11 - 27 Dec '09)
Host: Saudi Arabia Drifting

The only thing linking these 2 persons together is "arabia" (skin upload server and lfs host :-)) ) -- coincidence
yes that's true
i play with my s2 in lfs but whene i need to login in any lfs web site it cant log in !!!

that's crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Quote from flermo :yes that's true
i play with my s2 in lfs but whene i need to login in any lfs web site it cant log in !!!

that's crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Seems like you've cracked the game.
If you did crack the game, (I won't go in much details), you will be able to use the game offline, but it will not work online. That means you canot play with others (unless it's demo servers) , nor log into forum/ LFS site with that information.
do you enter your webpass or your gamepass?
Does nobody here remember that you have web password as you have a game one? He might really have forgotten his web password, which is even worse than forgetting the game one. With the game password you can unlock S2 in LFS, but without the web password you can not login in any site (like lfsforum, lfsworld, lfs.net and any other that I haven't mentioned/don't know about).

E: Oh, I think that I got kinda beaten by jeff.
Quote from broken :Does nobody here remember that you have web password as you have a game one? He might really have forgotten his web password, which is even worse than forgetting the game one. With the game password you can unlock S2 in LFS, but without the web password you can not login in any site (like lfsforum, lfsworld, lfs.net and any other that I haven't mentioned/don't know about).

If this is the case then its easy to go to the automated password retreival page here and get it sorted

SD.
ok done i reper my password

i was think that the password in the websits is the same in lfs game
Hehe, good hearing it solved and sorry we that we belived you were a "cracker"
Quote from The Very End :Hehe, good hearing it solved and sorry we that we belived you were a "cracker"

But i dont understand, if he has sorted his s2 licence password why the hell is he marked as a demo user still Cracker
DOES NOT ADD UP
Maybe more accounts?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG