The online racing simulator
Dates announced for the 3rd Annual Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500

Hello LFS Community !

The New Dimension Racing Team is pleased to announce the dates for the 2010, Third Annual, Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500.

The 2010 Kyoto 250 will take place on 20 March 2010, with the Green Flag to fly at 16:10 GMT. Qualifying Day will be on March 14, 2010, starting at 15:00 UTC, and will have a hotlap session, followed by Twin 115-Mile Races to finish setting the grid. It will follow the same procedures as last season, with the top two from the hotlaps locked in, and 11 from each Twin 115 making it into the 250. The remaining 6 spots are determined off of hotlap times for those who did not make it in any other way. Last season this event saw a full grid, but the potential for more drivers attempting to make the show is very real and would be very wonderful for the NDR team to see. Signups will open on 4 January 2010.

The 2010 Kyoto 500 will take place on 26 June 2010, with the green flag to fall at 16:45 GMT. Qualifying weekend will be 19-20 June 2010. The 2009 Kyoto 500 was an awesome event with over 100 signups, about 75 people eligible to try to qualify, and about 50 drivers actually taking qualifying attempts, and the 30-car grid only separated by only four hundredths of a second, beating the record from the inagrual Kyoto 500 which was a quarter of a second gap. We hope to have the same amount of drivers try to make it into this Greatest Spectacle in Live for Speed. Signups will open on 5 April, 2010. The event will follow the same qualifcation procedures as has been since the first running, but with some minor changes.

We look forward to seeing participation in these, two events, which we regard as our two most prestigious races of the NDR history so far.
cool story, bro
oooohhhhh yyeeeeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'll book those dates in my diary. Guys, start training now so we don't have yet more gigantic crashes.
Ohh I see our oval guy Havoc needs a special skin He is already in practise mod for it.
Nice! Hope we'll have new physics for these events too. And new oval for 2011 season.:uglyhamme
Good stuff, I always miss the 500, so maybe I'll be around for the 250 this year, another reason for me to start playing again
Quote from Kid222 :Nice! Hope we'll have new physics for these events too. And new oval for 2011 season.:uglyhamme

2011 season? So your talking a year away???
Quote from Raven88 :2011 season? So your talking a year away???

maybe he has accepted reality
Quote from z-ro 8 :maybe he has accepted reality

lol what think I won't be around in 2011???? haha
Quote from Raven88 :lol what think I won't be around in 2011???? haha

no i meant the second oval wont be around for 2010
so - when will signups open for both?
Quote from nikopdr :so - when will signups open for both?

Read the post. The dates are in there.

Jan 4th for the 250 and April 5th for the 500
hi, also what is the official requirements to be applicable to race this year? another hotlap milestone, 2 sessions and specific laps?
Quote from nikopdr :hi, also what is the official requirements to be applicable to race this year? another hotlap milestone, 2 sessions and specific laps?

Those will be announced on Monday along with rules and skin regulations.
Noice stuff!
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DURING THE HOLE LAST YEAR! \o/
Quote from buck77 :I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DURING THE HOLE LAST YEAR! \o/

I have been blown out of my chair, and some of the roofing on my house has been blown off.

All caps ftw
Quote from dekojester :I have been blown out of my chair, and some of the roofing on my house has been blown off.

All caps ftw

hahahah sry...
its just i was so excited when i read that!!
Hmm...

I think I'll try to sign up for the 500... But I need some practice. Plenty of it.
Nice Hopefully no yellow flags this year , i've make a note for the kyoto500 because i forgot about signup for the 250 aaaaahhhhhhgggr
So wheres the 500 sign-ups that opened the 5th?
Heh, don't feel too bad, they don't even have the official 250 results out yet...
Quote from PMD9409 :Heh, don't feel too bad, they don't even have the official 250 results out yet...

Everyone involved lost.
Quote from PMD9409 :Heh, don't feel too bad, they don't even have the official 250 results out yet...

You wouldn't be complaining if you were the one sifting through about 20,000,000 cautions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG