The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :Heh, don't feel too bad, they don't even have the official 250 results out yet...

LOL
Quote from imaquad :So wheres the 500 sign-ups that opened the 5th?

They will be opened this coming monday (probably). We were so busy with other stuff that we kinda forgot... and the logo is still work in progress

Quote from PMD9409 :Heh, don't feel too bad, they don't even have the official 250 results out yet...

If you hadn't crashed so much it would have been easier

Quote from pik_d :Everyone involved lost.

This is true.

Quote from imaquad :LOL

You try to sift through a 3 hour replay, looking at about 20 incidents whilst simultaneously trying to run about 4 other leagues and also having to get a job / do a job (deko), revise for GCSEs (me), play army (Timo), run LFSCART and make videos (Falke), go to the pub (CSF/boothy) and have a life (others).

Sounds like i didnt miss much! Good luck with all that

Quote from JO53PHS :They will be opened this coming monday (probably). We were so busy with other stuff that we kinda forgot... and the logo is still work in progress

This is true.

You try to sift through a 3 hour replay, looking at about 20 incidents whilst simultaneously trying to run about 4 other leagues and also having to get a job / do a job (deko), revise for GCSEs (me), play army (Timo), run LFSCART and make videos (Falke), go to the pub (CSF/boothy) and have a life (others).

Quote from JO53PHS :

If I crashed so much I wouldn't of won.
Quote from PMD9409 :If I crashed so much I wouldn't of won.

I was referring to 'you' as in everyone in the Kyoto 250.

I'm hoping that the Kyoto 500 will be better, because even though it is faster, the FO8 is kinda easier to drive round the oval than the XRT. Even I can drive FO8 / KY1 to an average standard :P

D0r1ft0!11 round the last corner seemed to cause a few incidents in the Kyoto 250, but you don't get this in the FO8

I'll try to get the rules and signups and skinkit done for a start today, but if not, it WILL be this week, just waiting on finishing touches of the logo and for me to finish writing the rules, which shouldn't be so hard to do overall.

I can't start signups until I finish the rules, because you must accept them as a condition of your signing up. Don't wish to pull a fast one on ye all.

Things will be a bit different this year in terms of buildup format etc. Should be good though
So there is those timelines...

I just made an epic failure
Why hello there.

I wasn't able to 100% finish the 2010 Kyoto 250 montage, so I've uploaded what I have, plus the final lap and a post-race interview with the winner, Phil Diaz.

There are a few gaps in the video which I have replaced with coloured lines.

This was going to be on YouTube but, once again, WMG owned the copyright to the music and took the audio off like the bastards they are.

Enjoy!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/ ... plus_post_race_interview/
Whoops. Fixed!
Just FTR all the Kyoto 250 logos seem to be down.
What logos :hide:
I see.
Apparently one of the images was a virus. Avast said so. It said this was the saucy source:

http://newdimensionracing.com/index.php/news/15-error-pages/6-404-not-found\{gzip}
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Apparently one of the images was a virus. Avast said so. It said this was the saucy source:

http://newdimensionracing.com/index.php/news/15-error-pages/6-404-not-found\{gzip}

Some person with nefarious intent seems to like to muck up sites that boothy has access too. I reinstalled the NDR site, but the person got in before we tracked down the similarity.

I'm slowly but surely working on cleaning up again. Started by banning that randomer injecting random javascript shite into some of the site's files.
OP's logo is back up now
Will there be a 250 this year?
Quote from ChristijaNL :Will there be a 250 this year?

Yes. I sneaked the dates in mind into the race calendar, but formal announcement still forthcoming.
:banana:
Great news! :static:
Sorry, is the 250 the NASCAR-like event?

Missed it last season, but watched. I'd like to take part this year.
Well, some ran with a NASCAR skin, I think it was the Cheerios I remember best.

Ah yes, just found it, Sheppard's #143 entry.

I already know what I'd like, need to be able to have the 3 though for historic accuracy...
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Well, some ran with a NASCAR skin, I think it was the Cheerios I remember best.

Ah yes, just found it, Sheppard's #143 entry.

I already know what I'd like, need to be able to have the 3 though for historic accuracy...

A Dale Earnhardt Sn. Skin then or the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nationwide skin from last season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG