The online racing simulator
Traction controll sound editor
The current TC sound sucks in my opinion.
I'd like to have an option to change the volume and how powerfull it is or whatever is possible to change, same like engine editor.
I am mainly talking about the bf1 cuz i dont know the sound on the Scirocco, and the FZ5 sound is pretty low and you cant even hear it.

But a BF1 TC Sound Editor would be nice
Does the TC actually make a sound? I was thinking it just puts down the throttle, instead of making an noise.
What do you mean TC sound? F1 TC would cut ignition in individual cylinders, which made the horrible noise you'd hear outside the car. The TC in the FZ5 will work either by reducing the throttle or braking the driven wheels, which wouldn't really make much of a noise.

The driver got no audible warning because it didn't matter. The only warning noise drivers get is a beep telling them when to shift up/down.
Traction control doesnt have that bad sound. But i wish the sound was on rev limiter and if there would be any. RPM limiter would be like ... damn
Doesn't the BF1 have a horrible drilling sound? Its like drrrrrrrrr then it goes, or am I doing it wrong?
Quote from piggy501 :Doesn't the BF1 have a horrible drilling sound? Its like drrrrrrrrr then it goes, or am I doing it wrong?

Yeah, sorry to say mate, u did that sound REALLY wrong..

No tbh, i cant reallt say that it makes any sound at all?...
Its not the sounds of TC but

Quote from spookthehamster :F1 TC would cut ignition in individual cylinders, which made the horrible noise you'd hear outside the car.

you can hear the tc at 0:05

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG