The online racing simulator
Airattack Rallycross Cup 2010
Hello Mates. It's time for a new season and maeby a new champion. 12 crewling rounds is infront of us. This year it will be 75% on S2. For the rules. Visit the 2009 thread. Here is the 2010 calendar:

1.BL2REV - XRT/FXO - Friday 29th Januari
2.FE6 - XFG/XRG - Sunday 28th Februari
3.BL2REV - RB4 - Sunday 28th March
4.FE6 - XRT/FXO - Saturday 3rd April
5.BL2 (demo) - Sunday 2nd May
6.BL2REV - XFG/XRG - Sunday 27th Jun
7.BL2 (demo) - Friday 9th July (Cancelled)
8.FE6REV XFG/XRG - Sunday 1st August
9.BL2 XRT + FXO - Saturday 25th September
10.Suprise Event XRT/FXO/RB4 - Friday 29th October (Info will come in September)
11.FE5 - RB4 - Saturday 6th November
12.FE6 - XFG/XRG - Friday&Saturday 3rd&4th December

Points Schedule:

Heats: 7,5,4,3,2,1
Cup: 10,8,6,5,4,3,2,1 (Top 3 B-Final)
Bonus Points: 1P extra for winning B, C and D Finals.

Teams Cup:
This year 4 team will enter. GRT, TTR, Airattack and WCL (Also other teams then AA and TTR) The 2 best drivers for each team scores points. If you have 3 drivers who take 2nd, 3rd and 5th, the 2nd and 3rd will score points.

As Round 2 was not so good i had to make clear about some rules. Greg (88Reasons) helped me fix them a little bit, and here they are.

-Chatting under race conditions: This will not be tolerated AT ANY POINT BY ANY PARTICIPANT FOR ANY REASON. If you decide that something is important enough to say during a race, go ahead, but it will cost you 2 points in the event if it is not very inportant (for example a important question to the organisor or the judger. But you need to ASK if you can ask the question first. If we/i say no, you're not allowed.

-Abusive/Disrespectful chat: This will result in ONE warning. If that warning is ignored, you will be immediately removed from the server. We understand that mistakes will be made by the organizer from time to time. In this case, PLEASE bring it to our attention, but do it AFTER the race and in a respectful manner and everything will be solved in an organized fashion!

-Dangerous Driving/Dive Bombing: We saw a lot of this in Round2. This was partly due to the track at hand, but mostly (in my opinion) due to Gelin trying his best to give warnings instead of penalizing drivers. From now on, it will be very simple. If you are seen being OBVIOUSLY overly aggressive, you will give up one position, AS WELL AS any position(s) gained by your aggressive driving. This means if you dive-bomb a corner, and damage 3 cars, your finishing position will be no better than the LAST of the 3 cars that you damaged. It is in your best interest to avoid contact as much as possible. There will be NO exceptions to this for any driver under any scenario. The only time warnings will be given will be when it is hard to tell if overly-aggressive driving was the reason for contact!! If this happens 3 times, the 3rd warning will be treated just like an aggressive driving penalty. Warnings will not carry over to the next race.

-Using mods online Any type of mod car is strightly forbidden. A wing/lights or other interior is allowed but a replacement car is not allowed due to the lag effect. If the judgers see you start your first heat with a mod you will either be ordered to replace it or get excluded.

-Alcohol/Drugs Any type of drunkness is strightly forbidden. If you appears drunk or drug-affected you will be banned emediatly from the event, and the one after.

Questions and Answers will be answered via PM or E-Mail.

Cheers
Gelin
-
(Gelin SWE) DELETED by Gelin SWE : bajs
Hi. Great news just came up. The whole 2010 season will be broadcasted live on Swedish Webb-Tv for LFS. The link for the TV will come up for those who cannot drive put perhaps can watch a bit.
Even more news!

It's also possible to have a commentator during the race. Is anybody volantair? The commentator cannot participate, i think, that might be wrong though. If you are a volantair for being a commentator for the webb-tv, write it here!
You could ask NDR!
But only if the commentator can speak English.. I mean, I would make it English overally, but it might be bad for the Swedish TV. What do you think?
Quote from Drift King CZ :You could ask NDR!
But only if the commentator can speak English.. I mean, I would make it English overally, but it might be bad for the Swedish TV. What do you think?

Well IMO i think it should be in English. But 90% of those watching will be Swedes. So there is a small problem......
Great news here I want to join this year but not now. Maybe in 1-2 weeks.

Broadcasting and commentator will be great for this great organisation

Good Luck!
Quote from SeventyEight[TUR] :Great news here I want to join this year but not now. Maybe in 1-2 weeks.

Broadcasting and commentator will be great for this great organisation

Good Luck!

Check the Calendar again mate.
"1.BL2REV - Friday 29th Januari"

I did

I couldnt explain myself. I mean "i will join" or "not" in 1-2 weeks. Sorry for my bad English
Quote from SeventyEight[TUR] :"1.BL2REV - Friday 29th Januari"

I did

I couldnt explain myself. I mean "i will join" or "not" in 1-2 weeks. Sorry for my bad English

Do you mean you will not join?
Pfff

"1-2 hafta içinde katılacağım veya katılmayacağım diyebilirim"

Please translate it with Google :P hehe
Quote from SeventyEight[TUR] :Pfff

"1-2 hafta içinde katılacağım veya katılmayacağım diyebilirim"

Please translate it with Google :P hehe

Translated! Cool... Now you translate this:

Jaja, men du suger ändå!

haha
i want to race....what i have to do?
does this league need a registration of some sort?
Quote from nikopdr :does this league need a registration of some sort?

No sir! Just show up on the time set for the event(s) and drive.
What is the time?
*UPDATE

Wich cars wich will be used on each event is now added on the calendar.
Uppdate

Points schedule for 2010 also added above.
I don't want to post but I was kind of confused on the other thread. Do you have to be a member to participate or can anyone that show up week to week join. Thanks.
Quote from drone wolf :I don't want to post but I was kind of confused on the other thread. Do you have to be a member to participate or can anyone that show up week to week join. Thanks.

Hi. No, you dont need to be a member to join. Feel free to join, and drive, read through the rules in the 2009 thread and join.

Cheers
I'll be there with a team mate, maybe two

Airattack Rallycross Cup 2010 is the server name ?
Quote from fab_iceman_67 :I'll be there with a team mate, maybe two

Airattack Rallycross Cup 2010 is the server name ?

Nice! You all are more than welcome!

The server name and password will be written here about 24h before the race.
Ok thank you for responding quickly !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG