The online racing simulator
Disgusting Humans
(23 posts, started )
Disgusting Humans
On returning from the shed where i work today i found a pile of human excrement! :sour: in the entrance to the drive. This entrance is located next to a busy main road. I was absolutely disgusted that an adult would do such a thing in someones private entrance (no jokes pls).

It has happened before so i am very tempted to report this disgusting being to the local police.
Meeh, few years ago some drunk people layed some 'bricks' in public staircase near my door (few floors lower)
At work, we have many trailers sitting in the parking lot. Just yesterday a coworker was out moving a trailer and told me he found a pile sitting between two of the trailers.

A few years ago, another coworker I share office space with told me I had to go down to the bathroom to see what kind of pigs we work with. No, I definitely didn't need to see it, but he insisted. I opened the door at his insistance and found the toilet not only clogged, but piled up several inches above the seat! The toilet was clogged, yet someone continued to use it over and over again! It is the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen in my entire life.
Guess the person didn't give a shit about your driveway.

Oh wait...
Get the police to take a sample then insist on DNA testing it. If the scabby bastard has a recent criminal record you'll be able to get them for... something. Public indecency or indecent exposure (which could get them put on a sex offenders register) or... just being a f*cking minger. Or they could at least threaten them with it. That'll put the shits up them.

Sorry, couldn't resist
Quote from anttt69 :It has happened before so i am very tempted to report this disgusting being to the local police.

And what will they do?
Good question. The difference between what i would expect them to do & what they would actually do would be profound. i.e. they could look in there every time they pass on patrol (which is fairly often) & tell anyone who is parked to get lost, what will actually happen would be absolute jack sh!t.

My local police are worse than useless, jeez i could tell a few stories about how pathetic they are.
@ mrogers that sounds absolutely vile. (worse than festival toilets even)
I guess some people could say he was driven to it.

I'll get me coat...
You have every right to be shitty about it.

*giggles*
Two years ago when I first started in university, I lived in an old dorm which had one common kitchen, showers and toilets per floor. The toilets were constantly clogged up, people pissed and puked on the seats and floor, etc. But the worst part was that one day some wanker thought it'd be a good idea to put a "brick" on the cooker in the kitchen and cook it. Man, that was seriously the worst stink I've ever smelled and the whole floor reeked for days. Some poo on your driveway is not that bad considering how disgusting people can really be.
#11 - Zoig
Quote from iFastLT :Meeh, few years ago some drunk people layed some 'bricks' in public staircase near my door (few floors lower)

maybe they saw it?

#12 - Migz
Well.... when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Quote from anttt69 :On returning from the shed where i work today i found a pile of human excrement! :sour: in the entrance to the drive. This entrance is located next to a busy main road. I was absolutely disgusted that an adult would do such a thing in someones private entrance (no jokes pls).

It has happened before so i am very tempted to report this disgusting being to the local police.

I almost puke reading this,...
I hate to se that as well but dont be too serious about it at the same time. Just imagine some medical problems in the middle of somewhere. Is it better to do it to you pants rather then somewhere.

I dont say this might have been the case but still..
Most disgusting human recently tbh

Take a bigger shit next to it. That'll learn him.
There is a Lithuanian saying.

Doesnt really translate into English with the same effect, but it goes something like this.

"Taking a shit on someone's doorstep, and then asking them for toilet paper".

Quote from DevilDare :There is a Lithuanian saying.

Doesnt really translate into English with the same effect, but it goes something like this.

"Taking a shit on someone's doorstep, and then asking them for toilet paper".

I'm guessing that's like salt to a wound, Insult to injury etc.
I quite often see homeless people using the bathroom in public... Sometimes in my backyard. It happens and if you witness, call the police.
Quote from runeman :I quite often see homeless people using the bathroom in public... Sometimes in my backyard. It happens and if you witness, call the police.

if i saw a tramp taking a dump in my garden they would get this up their arse
#23 - JJ72
Maybe it's not from a human, maybe it's a dog which accidentally had some KFC?

Disgusting Humans
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG