The online racing simulator
Passed my test!
(35 posts, started )
Passed my test!
Im just too awesome

2nd time though
Lol.. what did ya fail the first time
Went in the right lane on a dual carridgeway due to a traffic jam in the left, concentrating and him telling me were turning right at the bottom made me stay in the right, then someone undertook me.
Nice ;P well at least ya passed it now, so congratulations.

I don't need driving license for ma batmobile! sometime in life might get them, but simply cannot be bothered spending so much cash on some crappy car and insane insurance... I'd rather get a motorbike.
Im trying to get day insurance but no-one will touch me, hopefully my dad will see sense and put me on his traders...

What annoys me is, i have 1 year ncb on a bike, yet i can't use that on a car, but if i claim on bike insurance i have to put that down, its so ridiculous and so unfair.
#6 - garol
<i failed>
Meh i generally hate all that insurance crap here in UK... being the reason why I'm not even bothering with driving tests or anything like that. Seems pointless
Quote from garol :<i failed>

Im on my own acc now

Anyways, congrats. I cant wait for my own licence
Meh i walk pretty much everywhere nowadays.. unless it's a seriously long distance
#10 - Osco
congrats.

I just took a huge dump, as in, humongous. I shall open another thread soon where pictures of said event will be posted and you can all congratulate me.

/attentionwhoring
Doing a poo of a death defying radius, as epic as it seems, really isn't all that important, but passing your driving test, thus giving you complete indipendance, is.
rofl all i can say, rofl
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
#14 - Osco
Quote from danthebangerboy :Doing a poo of a death defying radius, as epic as it seems, really isn't all that important, but passing your driving test, thus giving you complete indipendance, is.

though you might have a fair point, I think passing a test aswell as passing a poo of death both are very satisfying moments and should be charished as such
Quote from danthebangerboy :Doing a poo of a death defying radius, as epic as it seems, really isn't all that important

The European Fecal Standards and Measurements Institute would disagree.

"HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT"
Quote from Crashgate3 :South park pic

Need to know the season and episode number off that show because that episode is just stupidly funny.
Grats then.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What annoys me is, i have 1 year ncb on a bike, yet i can't use that on a car, but if i claim on bike insurance i have to put that down, its so ridiculous and so unfair.

Keep hunting - lots of companies offer to transfer bike NCB to car insurance. But it's not that unfair, as the skills and risks are so different.
Looks like ill have to ring round tomorrow, most of them don't comprehend how you can have 1 yrs no claims but have held your licence 0 years lol I tried it with virgin as apparetly they do it.
Have you tried both Sky Insurance and Adrian Flux? Hit and miss. Sometimes they're really good, other times not so much.
Also, look into joining a club. Any club, doesn't seem to matter. I got a 20% discount with Sky for being in the 323F owner's club (£15 membership for a £200+ saving = win).

And they told me that I don't even need to drive the relevant car - as long as I'm a member they'll honour the discount. Score!
I can see the 323 owners club getting very popular now.
Gratz

Now Go Out there, Put yourself In debt and buy a Brand new ferrari!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Doing a poo of a death defying radius, as epic as it seems, really isn't all that important, but passing your driving test, thus giving you complete indipendance, is.

I disagree. I've passed my driving test but I have yet to take poo of a death defying radius.
Quote from Dajmin :Have you tried both Sky Insurance and Adrian Flux? Hit and miss. Sometimes they're really good, other times not so much.
Also, look into joining a club. Any club, doesn't seem to matter. I got a 20% discount with Sky for being in the 323F owner's club (£15 membership for a £200+ saving = win).

And they told me that I don't even need to drive the relevant car - as long as I'm a member they'll honour the discount. Score!

Im a member of cliosport a paid up one ill give them a try, thanks.
Congrats! I just passed my test today, one minor =D

Passed my test!
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG