The online racing simulator
LLWS 2010 Round 4 - Golden 125 Post Race discussion
Um how about letting me Quli?!?!?!? Im there im more then happy to start at the rear of the pack but confused as to why i cant quli.
#3 - J@tko
Quote from AstroBoy :Um how about letting me Quli?!?!?!? Im there im more then happy to start at the rear of the pack but confused as to why i cant quli.

I did say go about 4 mins ago
Quote from J@tko :I did say go about 4 mins ago

Lol im blind i totally missed that. Wheres that dont feed the noob sing? lol
#5 - J@tko
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
#6 - J@tko
Quote from LFSn00b :I'm simply disappointed.

I got punished because of an ADMIN mistake of not putting the reset off? Should of checked first.

I practised ALL THE ****ING MONTH to this event. And this is what I get? Thank you! I'll be surely ramming some people off the road on the next race as everyone else seems to do it without getting penalized! Then it would be much fun again! Whoop de doo!

Wut? If it had been on you'd have been out anyway
Quote from LFSn00b :I'm simply disappointed.

I got punished because of an ADMIN mistake of not putting the reset off? Should of checked first.

I practised ALL THE ****ING MONTH to this event. And this is what I get? Thank you! I'll be surely ramming some people off the road on the next race as everyone else seems to do it without getting penalized! Then it would be much fun again! Whoop de doo!

I have to agree with Jackson you would have been out anyway...
Lucky me! :banghead:
My ISP is worst on planet Earth! :arge:
Sadly I don`t have any alternative, so I`m hoping for better connection next time.
Good luck and gratz to finishers
no, having the reset off is admin responsibility My race was crap but no ones fault, NDR was the only contributor to the outcome of niko's race. :/
Quote from oscarhardwick :no, having the reset off is admin responsibility My race was crap but no ones fault, NDR was the only contributor to the outcome of niko's race. :/

We can't think of everything
If we had a rule about everything then the rulebook would be longer than the Bible, rather than just Mark's Gospel as it is atm.

Is it surely not fairly obvious that if you're punted OOB then you should retire? That's what it's like in every other LFS series
Quote from LFSn00b :I would have been out? There is not a SINGLE rule about resetting.

You could have done nothing about it anyway - You've got no reason to complain as the situation wasn't caused by your actions.
To be fair, i said "Remember to turn of reset please"
in start of qual and beginning of race.
http://91.121.163.6/StreamIII/StreamIII_20091204_001.asf <- stream.

From now on, no NDR server will have reset enabled AT ALL to prevent the clusterf**k that we had, and a rule will be written into the Sporting code to cover it.

But drivers should know to not take advantage of situations like that, so blaming solely us for it is somewhat irrational in my mind.
Quote from aroX123 :To be fair, i said "Remember to turn off reset please"
in start of qual and beginning of race.

I even heard him say it.
Speaking of Arox god i love your out burst in Vent there so amusingly frustrating

There was some poor driving standards by just about everyone involved in this race including me. I also felt that every incident i was proberly involved in if not a bystander that got collected in the mess.

Either way i ruind my race in the closing stages getting distracted with my pit menu lol but it happens and im happy with 10 from last

Lolz pwnt by Jack my life is over
#16 - Ori
Apologies
- I apologise to 32 R. Hoiting for lap 26, turn 1. It was a purely stupid manouver. I will accept any protest and penalty.

- 86 T. Chadwick (Astroboy), u pulled a stupid manouver just like I did one lap earlier on Hoiting. Instead of apologising, u would try the "attack is the best defense" - way and try to shoot at me after the race. That "Don't even go there , Ori" was intolerably disrespectful and proved me right about u. I will hand in a protest to make sure u are sentenced some educative penalty.

As far as 09 J. Sedgeweick is concerned: He apologised and I accepted it. Closed case for me.
Quote from LFSn00b :Session - Race
your name - 30 N.Puntola
Cars Involved - 30, 22
Lap/time - lap 4/approx 10-15 minutes
description out of your point of view - Number 22 does not notice me and pushes me to grass while I have overlap.

I did this because of M.Booth on the right. He went off track very violently and I was expecting him to re-join sideways or backwards and moves left instinctively. I moved left and lifted the throttle to be cautious about a car that could potentially dangerously rejoin the track.

You had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, didn't notice Boothy spinning around, and went for a rapidly closing gap instead of lifting in a dangerous situation. I would apologize but you called me a faggot after the race so I'm not really feeling all that sorry for you.
#18 - Ori
Quote from boothy :Session: Race
Your name: 43 M. Booth
Cars Involved: myself and 0 O. Motorson
Lap/time: 4, 0:06:45
Description out of your point of view: Car 19 comes back onto the track after the chicane, car 0 despite having car 43 alongside jinks out from car 19 at the last possible moment and hits him, then makes it 3 wide in very little space causing me to go off and essentially end my race.

seriously...
Attached images
lfs_00000039.JPG
lfs_00000040.JPG
Quote from Ori :Session: 4th round of the LLWS, Race
My Name: 0 O. Motorson
Cars Involved: 86, 32, 0
Lap 28 / 44:50.00

86 T. Chadwick crashes me at the end of the straight, turn 1. I land upside down and have to spectate. After the race he sais it would have been my fault. I still give him the chance to apologise. He does not. Instead he behaves like a miserable cretin.

Deko, I'm not demanding a severe punishment as the accident itself is not my concern.
It's just about this kid beeing taught a lesson on how to behave after wasting it.

If you watch the incident, my move was incredibly ballsy and very optimistic, you would of sliced my nose off and i would of lost time from the incident and you may have gotten a little out of shape. How ever what i did diving like that would not have sent you into the gravel.

Regarding my behavior after the race yes it was out of line i agree with that, but from what i saw during from my end, was your car bouncing and botteming out on the ground, which looked incredibility poor to me, that's why i said you were a hazard.
It was the two behind me that sent you into the gravel, my car was just the projectile that helped.
Quote from dekojester :
From now on, no NDR server will have reset enabled AT ALL to prevent the clusterf**k that we had, and a rule will be written into the Sporting code to cover it.

But drivers should know to not take advantage of situations like that, so blaming solely us for it is somewhat irrational in my mind.

I feel genuine pain knowing that you have to guys have to make it this obvious.

We do hardcore qualifying, rolling start, safety car periods... and yet you think you can get away with resetting because the admins forgot to turn it off? Seriously?

THE ADMINS FORGOT SOMETHING THAT MEANS I'M ENTITLED TO GAIN FROM THEIR MISTAKE
Quote from LFSn00b :Sorry, but I can not keep my anger within me when I've practised a lot to this race and suddenly it gets ruined by someone. This is what I feel and expressed my anger uncreatively, but quite offensively. I agree this might have been a bit too much, but seeing as it's gone it's basically whatever, now. Sorry for calling you names, but not everyone is perfect :/

I can understand you being angry and I can even understand why you'd protest from your point of view, but you need to learn to control your anger if you want to keep racing in events worth a crap.

Sometimes people get taken out in races; hell, it happens all the way up to MoE/IGTC. You have to realize that this race isn't your last race and there will always be more in the future. Just keep on practicing and driving and I'm sure it'll pay off in the last few rounds.

I got taken out a few laps later in this race, quite unexpectedly, but I didn't get mad at Boothy and call him names, I actually laughed at him when he flipped himself trying to put me right-side-up.

Also a note, if you intend on saying sorry to someone, don't follow it up with ", but...". Excuses water down the apology.
The Live For Speed Championship Automobile Racing Teams Light Winter Series Two Thousand and Ten Round Four - Golden One Hundred and Twenty Five at Fern Bay Gold (FE3), Jamaica didn't go to well. But look on the bright side, lessons have been learnt, everyone and everything can only continue to get better.

Okay, I'm only posting this so I can say the full race title.
Quote from Timdpr :The Live For Speed Championship Automobile Racing Teams Winter Series Two Thousand and Ten Round Four - Golden One Hundred and Twenty Five at Fern Bay Gold (FE3), Jamaica didn't go to well. But look on the bright side, lessons have been learnt, everyone and everything can only continue to get better.

Yeah but these lessons have been learnt again and again....

Some people just never learn when to yield, maybe they will screw up enough times to realise what they are doing wrong...

Either way, thanks to the guys for racing. Felt me and Murphy could have had a closer battle for the lead.

Thanks to you guys at NDR for a great race again, can't wait to watch the broadcast.
Quote from Timdpr :The Live For Speed Championship Automobile Racing Teams Winter Series Two Thousand and Ten Round Four - Golden One Hundred and Twenty Five at Fern Bay Gold (FE3), Jamaica didn't go to well. But look on the bright side, lessons have been learnt, everyone and everything can only continue to get better.

... you forgot it was LFSCART Light

seriously, I hope next race will be better... restarts worked better this time, at least a bit, but still people need to learn to keep distance to the car infront, at least as long as the safety car leads the field... you can leave gaps...

Quote from JackDaMaster :Talk about a shit race, way to over-use the safety car.

There have been a lot of SCs, but when a car is up side down, i cannot let the race continue under green. The only safety car period which could have been avoided might be one we called for boothy who struggled to get his car back to pitlane.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG