The online racing simulator
LLWS 2010 Round 4 4.12.2009 - Golden 125 - LIVE on multiBC

The fourth round of New Dimension Racing's Formula XR league takes us to the tarmac covered jungle of Fern Bay. 3,5 kilometers and all the favourite corners from the circuit configurations of FE guarantee an exiting evening (or afternoon if you live in the wrong place) for our fearsome competitors.

multiBC stream III - http://www.multibc.de/Streamstarter/html/wmpf3.html You can choose between the browser embedded silverlight player, or use the direct stream link to watch with an external player.

Recording - http://91.121.163.6/StreamIII/StreamIII_20091204_001.asf

Times - Casting will start at about 1900 GMT.

1900 Qualifying Group 1
1910 Qualifying Group 2
1920 Fast-6 Superpole
1930 Race 36 laps + 1 Formation Lap

Cheerios,
Timo
Awsome (:
Nice one NDR crew Can't wait.
I might have to get home from the pub early to watch this one. Hurray for POETS day meaning I can get to the pub early.
o hello there.

We'll start the show in about half an hour, we'll skip most of the qualifying in favour of some videos to fill the time, then we'll show superpole, then be on with the race.

I'll be around for most, but I'll be unavailable for parts of the race as I'll be driving the SC. Chris Wilkinson will be in the booth during the race.

d
Have fun everyone watching me FAIL. (:<
We're on!
I think i will make myself a cup of Bovril and watch this. i love my Bovril
Stream is on, we'll start talking in a moment.

d
Loved the intro :P mainly because I was in it for a brief moment.
Can I be Fuming angry that that is 3 out of 3 races where someone else has caused me to DNF on the start... all of which i have started in the top 5!!! on the form of my life and going nowhere!!!
Talk about a shit race, way to over-use the safety car.
A SC for a beached car?

Meh....

Quite boring anyways...
Quote from DevilDare :A SC for a beached car?

Meh....

Quite boring anyways...

Mm, i agree.. Whats with Arox rolling And then having 2 laps under safety car when he then also spectated.

Commentary was fantastic. Race wasn't too great.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG