The online racing simulator
some people were doing 200 km/h out of that final corner at the restarts, I saw a guy flying by, passing serveral cars
anyway was kinda intresting race, this was very intresting to survive xD but too bad i had to leave when more than half race was done

Cya next round, and that was expected i think
My race started out ok, but got progressively worse due to physical conditions, so I hope I didn't hold anyone up. My main goal was to finish the race and collect points.

Hopefully I am recovered well enough to do better at South City.

Thank you for doing the series NDR.
replay 7zip in OP.

Done while I had nothing to do except wait for MoE.
Quote from hyntty :Incident between cars 33, 32,86,18 and 0
timecode 38:35 onwards
Will be investigated after the race.

Well, yeah. Sorry for the chain reaction, I was a bit surprised by Ori, as he decided to brake slightly earlier than usual.

Thanks for the race anyway. Some people definitively need to calm down a little bit, but I saw some nice piece of driving, which is rather impressive for such an hard combo.
Quote from hyntty :Incident between cars 33, 32,86,18 and 0
timecode 38:35 onwards
Will be investigated after the race.

I would say from 34:00 min onwards, i know that i wasn't as carefull that i am normally , but if you ask me, I wasn't crashing or anything. What happened at 38:35 : I allready tried too make a move for 5 times on the 0 guy, every move i passed him but he broke everytime WELL over the limit. ( for example in t1 i had to watch my mirror otherwise he would have been crashing me ).

Knowing that we would crash me out when i was going to out brake him, i needed to overtake him at the Fast- High speed corners. I tried this for 2 times, every time he closed the door. the 3th time i couldnt brake anymore and we just had contact. because he never saw me.....

What happend at 39:20. ( THE CRASH)

NR 0 got the brakes and the corner in a very strange way. the made car nr 33 crash him, I hoped that i could pass nr 33 on the inside , but i only just hit him, if you ask me , Nothing i could do about that. ( Car nr 18 crashed out because of the slow car 33!

Basicly it wasnt my best racing day, and i am sorry about that. but i do not think that i did anything that reportable or even what's worth a penalty.
Quote from hotmail :
NR 0 got the brakes and the corner in a very strange way. the made car nr 33 crash him, I hoped that i could pass nr 33 on the inside , but i only just hit him, if you ask me , Nothing i could do about that. ( Car nr 18 crashed out because of the slow car 33!

Not your fault, no worries, I would have never thought of reporting you for that Well, cmon, this is racing after all, incidents like that may happen, especially at 2/3 distance when everyone know that there's not so much opportunities to pass left in the race. I'm rather surprised to see that the admins would like to investigate this incident by themselves, after all, we're all mature guys and know how to raise a report when there's an actual issue with someone.

Anyway, I agree on the fact that #0 had a rather weird behaviour during the race, but well, everyone can have a bad day I guess
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Not your fault, no worries, I would have never thought of reporting you for that Well, cmon, this is racing after all, incidents like that may happen, especially at 2/3 distance when everyone know that there's not so much opportunities to pass left in the race. I'm rather surprised to see that the admins would like to investigate this incident by themselves, after all, we're all mature guys and know how to raise a report when there's an actual issue with someone.

Anyway, I agree on the fact that #0 had a rather weird behaviour during the race, but well, everyone can have a bad day I guess

First off all Thanks for forgiving me.
And i fully 100% agree with you post.

Also supriced about the fact that the admins broth it up

Cant Wait for the next race. Hope too See you on the track :P:eclipsee_
Quote from hotmail :
Also supriced about the fact that the admins broth it up

Actually what happened was:

1)everybody crashed
2) Thilo says "Timo mind looking that one up?"
3) I look it up and go "shit. That's not gone well. I cba to actually find out if anyones at fault."
4)???
5) Profit.

Afaik there aren't any penalties to be expected.
Quote from hyntty :2) Thilo says "Timo mind looking that one up?"
3) I look it up and go "shit. That's not gone well. I cba to actually find out if
Afaik there aren't any penalties to be expected.

Dont like the 3) part thats something i dont want to hear a admin say, but everyone's human its like EH! lol, so i cant blame you.

And im loving the no penalties part.
Quote from AstroBoy :Dont like the 3) part thats something i dont want to hear a admin say, but everyone's human its like EH! lol, so i cant blame you.

I did exaggerate that story a bit.

Being serious for a moment: I was rather busy and didn't want to take a risk of doing a hasty decision so I just left it to be decided afterwards. Actually we only applied one penalty for all the grafwoffle (dekoword, don't blame me) which I actually saw quite by accident. For that I hope the person did not feel he was the only one punished, there were other situations alike and they will be penalized afterwards. But hey, at least we have a precedent for what comes to the penalties.
Rough guess for the drivers' champ after round 4 :

1st Murphy 168 pts
2nd Pettigrew 143 pts
3rd Laprevotte 119 pts
4th Hoiting 114 pts
5th Salama 107 pts
6th Chebbi 100 pts
7th Motorson 98 pts
8th Marcinkevicius 98 pts

NB : I didn't count the two bonus points for the most laps led for round 4.
Official Race Results in OP, or in the link just before this text for people who cba to scroll back up to the top :P

Points up-to-date in the Standings thread also.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG