The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 51: Ice Racing

This weeks theme is... "Ice Racing". Last used on the 22nd December last year, for Round 26 of the competition (Hey, this is like the National Lottery ).

Last year this theme saw a limited response, let's see if we can get a higher number of great edits this time round

Rules: (made by Minimaxman, these will not be changed)

Edit a screenshot including saloon / touring cars (no SS) on a snowy / icy track.

Cars: All Cars, but NO SINGLE SEATERS
Tracks: All

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400 x 400 px , a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted

All entrants to post between the time of this post and 23:59 GMT on 11th December.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work. NO VOB MODS!

Thanks and good luck to all.
Would help if I changed the closing date :doh:
Here is my entry. Totally original idea. It is not like my entry is based on last year's entry from last year or anything.
Attached images
Photomode comp lo-res.jpg
Photomode comp hi-res.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here is my entry. Totally original idea. It is not like my entry is based on last year's entry from last year or anything.

An Excellent pic! but need more snow
Yes, but normaly where is ice there is snow too
Decided to do something constructive with my evening

Final Entry
Attached images
XFG_Snow.jpg
XFG_SnowPREVIEW.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Decided to do something constructive with my evening

Final Entry

Well, i cant do any better looking picture, but where is ice? Of course there is small peaces of ice, but i think they would see better
subscribed
Competition description says images of a car on a snowy / icy track so Brandon's second image is fine.
My entry
Attached images
High Res.jpg
Prev.jpg
#13 - Uke
Final Entry
Attached images
IceRacing.jpg
IceRacingPreview.jpg
Unless there are any objections, I will close the competition @ 22:15 GMT (In 26 minutes), and make the voting thread.

(I wont have time to make it tommorrow morning)
I've decided to close future competitions at 22:00 on Friday, which will allow me to create the voting thread in the evening, and then we won't run into next week's competition, halfway into Monday

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG