The online racing simulator
problem with hotlaps in LFSworld
(20 posts, started )
#1 - Navid
Hello
i have s2 alpha 0.5Q (demo), when i want send my record to kyoto track with FO8 it say my spr is single player mode, but i played it in hotlap mode, why i cant send this? because its demo version?
thanks.
Because you cracked it!

DOH!
Indeed, a very strange car for the demo.
i have s2 demo and im driving kyoto and fo8, nice, and you have the brains to post it on the official forum, get a life and pay for the game.
#5 - Navid
ok , but i cant buy license, we dont have any system to buy it, no craditcard or other internet service to buy license.
i like to buy it but i cant, how can i pay money when we dont have any things like cradit card or something like this?
#6 - zeeaq
lol....for one moment i was wondering if i am using some prehistoric version and how come my demo doesnt have the FO8 and kyoto...
#7 - th84
I think you can send a money order to the devs.
thats really no excuse for cracking it, there is a bunch of ways to buy it, and i quote "(VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), PayPal, Moneybookers, UK cheque and international Money Order".
i dont have a credit card also and i could have always asked a friend to pay it for me, but i do have a debit card and i can make a "virtual" credit card with a service my bank offers for free, so pick an option and support the devs.
OMG, thats funny! What a moroon.

Buy the game, it's the best decision you'll ever make, and there's always a way.
#10 - axus
LMAO... how long before he gets banned do you think?
Hello
i know its funny that i wrote this topic in official forum,all of that ways that you told me is inpossible for me now, only maybe i can buy it if i find some friend or family that he can buy for me, anyway i'll try to buy it as soon as possible, but LFS makers and managers must find good way to protect LFS,i'll buy license but a lot of peaple all around the world can crack it for offline gaming too and its not good. i'll try to find good way to buy it, no one of these ways that you told me isn't good for me , i think you dont now so much about iran money system , its realy bad for us becaus we cant buy anything from internet, we dont have these systems that you told.i think one of my friend can buy it for me, i'll tell him, but how he can buy it for me? is license only a code?
thanks
why do you think you cant upload stuff, because it is protected, can be cracked but what can't these days. im sure that even in iran it is possible to make a money transfer, from what you write i can see that you never looked at the official site, atleast not the part that says buy s2 or you would know what to do. im not going to write anything more, you are lucky victor or some other mod hasnt seen this yet or just feel sorry for some guy that was able to search the internet for a crack for this game, but is incapable of reading the main website.
Quote from Navid :i think one of my friend can buy it for me, i'll tell him, but how he can buy it for me? is license only a code?
thanks

If he has credit card etc. he can pay it and give you the voucher code.. otherwise.. just f*ck off

OT: Gooden I love your avatar mmmmh.. :heartbeat:faint2: is that your mama?!
Hi barroso
do you know i bout this demo in iran too? here when we buy this cd crack file is in cd and we dont need to go to internet or ,, for crack. for all game here we must pay money for forbidden cd and get demo with crack its realy bad, so we cant usually play online, and i can only license if my family buy voucher for me , and other ways is inpossible here , i read all of them in live for speed official site.
any way we must crack games here ever we dont like, and i cant download demo version too becaus my internet is too slow so i must buy demo from here. i mean i must pay money for demo too, but you can download it so easy from official site, and i think im only person in iran that like LFS and like to buy license, i didn't see ever any person in iran that like to buy license to play lfs.
anyway i'll buy it. ( i think voucher)
good luck
There are too many things I know and I don't know about Iran. I do not condone piracy, but I cannot condemn him completely. Just my opinion, however.
i dont like crack something like this and i dont condone piracy too, but here we must do this, if we want to run games, we must buy demo version of everything from shop, but they demos is cracked, so when i bought LFS from shops, the crack file was on the cd and if i didn't crack the demo version didn't work, not only games and software is like it, the cd of all hollywood films or other new films, before showing in cinema is here so chip, anything about cd and software is forbidden here in fact but we can only buy it, because we cant buy something from internet, and we doesn't have money systems like other countries. however i hope someday, we can do these works like other people from other country.
It is too bad some countries cannot buy this game properly, and that they resort to SELLING cracked material... they must be making a lot of cash. But seriously, there is nothing the LFS developers can do about it, they can only except the certain payment types as listed on their website, and if you cannot buy it, it isn't their fault, it is your country that has those limitations unfortunately. Unless your country can fix it and allow you to buy stuff through the internet, then we wouldn't have a problem here.

But I have a feeling there IS a possible way to buy this game properly, you just probably have to pull some strings
Hi
yes you are right, it is my country problem, i have feeling that i can buy it with one way, ie tell somebody to buy voucher, im searching to find a way to buy it, LFS is my favorite, and its only game that i play here, i must buy the license for this, one of my friends live in america, but i don't know he'll buy it for me or no, i'll tell him about this, if he said yes, he must buy voucher for me yes? is voucher a code that he must send to me? can he buy it as other way or only buy voucher?
thanks
good luck
Quote from Navid :Hi
yes you are right, it is my country problem, i have feeling that i can buy it with one way, ie tell somebody to buy voucher, im searching to find a way to buy it, LFS is my favorite, and its only game that i play here, i must buy the license for this, one of my friends live in america, but i don't know he'll buy it for me or no, i'll tell him about this, if he said yes, he must buy voucher for me yes? is voucher a code that he must send to me? can he buy it as other way or only buy voucher?
thanks
good luck

Well, if you tell him, he mustn't buy you. But if he can and will buy you a voucher code, then he will send you it and you wil enter it in some kind of page on liveforspeed.net.
thanks Lible
and when he send me that code i must enter code in license game too? ( in the game )?? or i must enter other code for the game?

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG