The online racing simulator
Our name is getting coppied, what to do?
(37 posts, closed, started )
Jon606 also unbanned his LFS banger friends altho these where on the banlist, and called me a 'Lazy ass *****' behind my back.
Quote from mookie427 :****ing knew it Sponge/Profike/whatever your name is. Ban the only DECENT admin, sure, that'll entice people to return won't it. And you can stop all the bullplop about how killer sponge and profike are 2 different people as well

TVE's server was way better anyway as TVE actually respected people when they were playing. Bring back [noobs]!

if you want i give you his number?
Quote from profike :Jon606 also unbanned his LFS banger friends altho these where on the banlist, and called me a 'Lazy ass *****' behind my back.

darling, I'm sure many people have called you far worse things when you've banned them for no reason
I used to love the server, but once got banned for winning a race. That annoyed me.
Quote from profike :Jon606 also unbanned his LFS banger friends altho these where on the banlist, and called me a 'Lazy ass *****' behind my back.

Point 1: It was to cause e-drama, although you went and unbanned some other people who were on the banlist.
Point 2: when did that happen??? was this when JD decided to be your assistant in getting me banned?
Quote from shaun463 :I used to love the server, but once got banned for winning a race. That annoyed me.

I was banned once for crashing into Sponge
Quote from Jon606 :Only very silly people will disagree with this statement.

TVE´s server was actually better, because it had better organisation running it, it didnt have those little kiddies running around ruining the "fun" all the time. That server should be brought back.

I´ve heard alot of people complaining about the [CAD] Sponge admin, who happens to be the owner of the server. I think its not fair to abuse admin powers in a wrong manner.
TVE did say he was going to resurrect it and in light of recent events I'm trying to persuade Jon and TVE to work together so season 2 of the DD league has a place to race
posted this on the [cad] forum if anyone gives a s _ _ _; e-drama ahoy:

Quote : Now I've been banned from the server I can actually give my true and honest opinion of Spongey. The opinion that first got me banned back in April(?). Spongey is a control freak; there's no denying that. He's also the most over-reactive person I've probably seen in online games. Here's a replay of him banning someone for what was, in my opinion, just a speedy hit that wasn't meant: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8VXCSHSQ. If it was me, I would have just accepted it. But no; since it's Sponge then it results in a straight ban. I could provide a whole shitload of these replays but I'm just showing you the worst of them. If anyone wants the rest of them, PM me on LFSForum. I've also got evidence of pretty much every other [CAD] admin saying this exact same opinion of you, so it's clear that it's not just me who has this opinion.

Also, if I remember, Neb got banned this summer for just arguing with you (on the Profike account) just because you questioned what he was doing on the server? So??? If Neb wanted to race on South City with FBMs you should have just let him do it. No other admin at the time cared about Neb not having the right colour name or that he was AFK a lot; it looked like you wanted Neb gone as much as you wanted me gone.

So that's two admins down now since the server started; how many more will suffer from the fate of an idiotic server owner?

coup! coup! ¡revolucion!
Quote from EliteAti :TVE´s server was actually better, because it had better organisation running it, it didnt have those little kiddies running around ruining the "fun" all the time. That server should be brought back.

I´ve heard alot of people complaining about the [CAD] Sponge admin, who happens to be the owner of the server. I think its not fair to abuse admin powers in a wrong manner.

My admin abuse is true, i did used to do that often. but i changed and stopped my admin sillyness. & TVE's was better, there's no denying in that. I started up CAD because of that. But finding good admins is very hard...
Quote from profike :My admin abuse is true, i did used to do that often. but i changed and stopped my admin sillyness. & TVE's was better, there's no denying in that. I started up CAD because of that. But finding good admins is very hard...

It is, but give yourself some time. Dont give admin pw to people who have played in ur server for 1 month for example. Get to know them.
This thread is closed

Our name is getting coppied, what to do?
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG