The online racing simulator
RRM Is Recruiting!
(12 posts, started )
RRM Is Recruiting!
Hey,

The team Road Rash Motorsports is very new and looking for members! We will accept almost anyone at this early stage, but i assure you, the team will quickly evolve into something great! To join, go to our website http://www.roadrashmotorsports.webs.com

Or, join our server called [RRM] Recruit
which will be open for a few hours each day

THANKS!
Quote from mitchman9000 :We will accept almost anyone at this early stage, but i assure you, the team will quickly evolve into something great!

What makes you so sure of that?

Just asking, so that potential new members can get an idea.
Well, like most new teams, we need a first group of members to get us off the ground. We will also join and race in a wide variety of events, to get our name out, and our server will offer many races that are sure to be popular such as our Cop Chase mode
So you actually aren't any different from every other new team?

I don't want to put you down but why make such a bold statement when you actually don't know? There have been countless teams "founded" on the forums here which might have looked great for the first few weeks but then fell apart quite quickly.

Just get some good members first (good and clean teamless drivers are getting rarer and rarer, IMO) and go from there, don't guarantee that you will be "something great" very soon.
one of the main ways to become something good is to pick very carefully members for your team.

good luck!
RRM Is Recruiting!
Hey,

The team Road Rash Motorsports is very new and looking for members! We will accept almost anyone at this early stage, but i assure you, the team will quickly evolve into something great! To join, go to our website http://www.roadrashmotorsports.webs.com

Or, join our server called [RRM] Recruit
which will be open for a few hours each day

THANKS!
Yea why another thread?
Quote from jrd.racer :Yea why another thread?

he did it like four times in one week a while ago, i guess he doesn't get the point.
ya
noobie!
Over one week and the team hasn't evolved at all. Looks like it's not that quickly after all.
Thats the importance of getting good people at the start, like my team... i probably have some of the best drivers in the lfs community, not as in "fast" but as in motivated, friendly and motivated drivers that race clean... and ofcourse some of us are IRL friends that hang out IRL and we actually had a IRL team meeting drinking beer and having a good time...

Thats what has keept this team going strong for over a year now.

RRM Is Recruiting!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG