The online racing simulator
Quote from Napalm Candy :Continuing with some translation problems.. really is a person who translates?

Maybe it would be a good idea to send a PM to DeXteRrBDN ?
You could discuss with him directly the problems you have found.
It's so hard for me to comment on translations...

Thanks!

Quote from morpha :What's with the new RAC body animations?

They should have been included with Z25. The RAC steering wheel was increased in size with Z25, as accurately as possible to the real car. It was important so that the small dashboard could be visible. But I forgot to include the updated animations until now.

Quote from adamshl :Password is not stored for LAN servers, LFS displays stored password from last selected server of Internet.

Thank you, that is a good point.
I think ,they are talking about the small dashboard in the RAC, right ?

But what do you mean with body animations ? Driver-body ?
Quote from Ger Roady :I think ,they are talking about the small dashboard in the RAC, right ?

Yes, he's meaning another car, I don't know why FXO
I downloaded the Z25 to Z27 installer and when I did that I ran the installer and extracted to the same folder. Update was successful but now I get 2 LFS shortcuts on desktop and 2 LFS folders in the program files menu, labeled Live for Speed and Live for Speed (2). I'm running Windows XP SP2 64 bit here. Both shortcuts run Z27 just fine.
Then you didn't chose the same folder.

It should have been C:\Program Files\LFS, I bet you install it in C:\Program Files
Could the installer remember the last chosen options (desktop shortcut etc) like it does the install location ?
Quote from Whiskey :Then you didn't chose the same folder.

It should have been C:\Program Files\LFS, I bet you install it in C:\Program Files

If i did that, then the update wouldn't have worked.
gotta love the LFS join link's
emmm, right.

Then I have no idea what have happened
Wouldn't it be good to write somewhere to the installer to rather not install LFS to Program Files because of some problems that may occur?
Quote from KanseiDneova :I get 2 LFS shortcuts on desktop and 2 LFS folders in the program files menu,.

With the same path ?
I have this wierd feeling we are going to have a suprise just round the corner.
Quote from aroX123 :I have this wierd feeling we are going to have a suprise just round the corner.

Me too, but I didn't want to post that Anyways it's probably our overexctiement.
Quote from Flame CZE :Me too, but I didn't want to post that Anyways it's probably our overexctiement.

Yap, all this waiting make me crazy, but worth waiting for.
Well, I have patience for a few more weeks.
Sorry for "half" offtopic

^Back to test patching
Bug
1. Updated to Z27
2. Started LFS
3. Clicked multiplayer/display list of hosts... it has suggested me to enter a username (I've forgot to unlock)
4. unlocked
5. clicked on display list of hosts
6. clicked to join a host
7. skins downloaded
8. waiting for guest info
9. Got a message "Host is Live for Speed S2" (OK)

It worked out after restarting LFS...

A question...
Why if a server has an "welcome message", the loading bar is shown underneath that message and if it doesn't have one - it shows the loading bar on the left hand side (instead of licence status).

To Victor:
<--- my country's flag is missing http://www.lfsforum.net/images ... dova,%20Republic%20of.gif
Quote from alxf1 :1. Updated to Z27
2. Started LFS
3. Clicked multiplayer/display list of hosts... it has suggested me to enter a username (I've forgot to unlock)
4. unlocked
5. clicked on display list of hosts
6. clicked to join a host
7. skins downloaded
8. waiting for guest info
9. Got a message "Host is Live for Speed S2" (OK)

It worked out after restarting LFS...

Same here.

Also, If its an update setup then the icon file creation is not needed, maybe leave then false for an update. The associations however, should stay.
Is there any particular physics reason that we cannot upload Z27 hotlaps? Is it just that no one has updated LFSW to recognize Z27 as a valid patch?
yes it can happen (well it will happen) that test patches are blocked from hotlaps on purpose. Test patches are not 'production ready' by default, so always expect restrictions like that.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Well if the wheel is bigger then the arms and wheelhold are going to be slightly out of place i would think, and so an updated animation would fix this

Hmm tested z25 and z27 and the hands look the same ?

Attached images
hands.JPG
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Well if the wheel is bigger then the arms and wheelhold are going to be slightly out of place i would think, and so an updated animation would fix this

You really should read.
Quote from Scawen :But I forgot to include the updated animations until now.

I have but "Untill now" is a little bit vaguely defined. Untill now could also mean it is now inserted .
Quote from Ger Roady :I have but "Untill now" is a little bit vaguely defined. Untill now could also mean it is now inserted .

Yes that's right, Z27 includes new animations, hence my bringing it up in the first place.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG