The online racing simulator
Anybody watching those fights before the big one? A great KO just occured!
Quote :
(22:42:16) -------: oh that was bad
(22:42:16) lespring: haha
(22:42:28) lespring: totally square in the face

:d
Nasty one.
That racist bastard!
Here it comes! We we so excited!
Haye is a bloody idiot, I swear. Get your arse in the ring...
Quite a spectacular show actually. But yes, it already got boring.
Worst national.......EVER

Great and boo the other guys anthem, thats not going to piss him off is it?
Haye wont last long.
They both are gradually getting nervous.

RAGE!!
I thought someone of them got a point deduction, but my stream cut off then wtf noob quality stream. Can someone tell me who got the "penalty"?
Klit, for pulling Haye down.
Didnt look like so in replay. Dropping to knees wtf? Questionable.
Quote from EliteAti :I thought someone of them got a point deduction, but my stream cut off then wtf noob quality stream. Can someone tell me who got the "penalty"?

Quote :Round seven: Wild punches from both fighters and Haye is down again. But Klitschko is deducted a point for continuously pushing Haye down. At this stage that point is irrelevant but can it spur Haye into action? A short sharp right from Haye hits the target and that lifts the British fans who so far have had very little cheer about.

Linky.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Linky.

Thanks for link. But i really dont like Hayes work in this fight. Now even the Ref cought him and started counting. He needs a KO now with 1½ rounds remaining.
Sorry for double post.

Now that the fight is over there was no doubt Klitchko won the fight. You talk 2 years trash and bring that in the fight? Good for Klitchkos, they have all the belts now!
Ohh well. Crappy fight. Haye just couldn't get close after the first few rounds. Didn't deserve anything. The Vlad jab was just to much.
Haye didn't get his ass kicked, like he deserve... Klitschko's fighting style is boring to watch, but it's quite effective. Shame, that we didn't see KO
That was absolutely pathetic from Haye.

What a tool.

Klitschko, an absolute beast.
Quote from DevilDare :That was absolutely pathetic from Haye.

What a tool.

Klitschko, an absolute beast.

? I admit vlad deserved to win but he didn't exactly beast him did he? Different fighting styles, vlad's will always win on points.
Didnt? What fight were you watching?

From the get go Wlad was landing those jabs straight into Haye, and he was eating them all.

The winner was clear after the first minute.

All Haye did was kneel down and drop to the floor as soon as Wlad would show he is ready to land the big ones.. Someone needs to remind him this isnt a rugby match. I'll stick to pathetic.
He was throwing jabs but wasn't getting decent connections. Didn't hurt him did it? If it did he would of put his hands up more. Did look pathetic trying to suck his dick pretty much every round though.
Quote from DevilDare :Klitschko, an absolute beast.

You're seriously deluded.

There was nothing beastly about that performance. It was simply boring but effective.

No doubt he deserved to win it, but it was nothing spectacular in the slightest. He was deadly dull to watch.
Of course.

Also, earlier in the week, during the press conference:

"For the first time he's fighting someone who's healthy, he normally picks people who are injured or coming off a long layoff. I'm a prime athlete in my peak coming off a nice long streak of spectacular victories. He wears big shoulder pads in his gown and picks guys who suit him perfectly but I am not fooled."

Oh dear... Guess he forgot to mention that "broken" toe.
If i was fighting someone i wouldn't tell them i was injured either, still doesn't make it an excuse.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG