The online racing simulator
vista 64 compatible with LFS?
(13 posts, started )
before i start downloading anything into my sucky vista64 os i would like to know that it is compatible. havn't yet found the answer.
help please
!
i found a lot of instructions on how to make vista 64 work or not

i think i will just skip. too bad. but i can't afford to crash my pc and don't have the technical ability to go through everything that was suggested in the othesr forum.

unfortunately this is going to be the same problem with almost all sims.

i racing had to bb
e modified at first too. Damnn v64~
LFS works fine on Vista 64-bit.
#4 - Jakg
I haven't had any compatibility issues full stop with any 64-bit OS i've tried...
I use nothing else but 64-bit. Works fine with me.
Why don't you just give it a try and see for yourself? It's just about 130MB to download. If it doesn't work, shift+delete is the way out...
What the hell are you on about? I never had problems with any race sims on 64bit OS. Vista nor seven.
Quote from jrmart66 :before i start downloading anything into my sucky vista64 os i would like to know that it is compatible. havn't yet found the answer.
help please

it works with a legal S1/S2 license, no other alternative methods (you know what) work though
keep it up-to-date
my suggestion,

install the service pack 2 and all other available updates.
hope i can help,

greez Darky
v-64
Workd fine with v-64 home premium. even the z25 patch is fine
It works fine. Tested on Vista64, and now running in Windows7 64bit.
Almost everything that isn't a driver will work on 64-bit. 64-bit is now sucky as it utilizes the extra power of your pc. Such as extra ram (6/8gb), Proccessor (Quad Core/i7)

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG