The online racing simulator

I would probably take A
Quote from bmwe30m3 :
I would probably take A

Don't **** with my mind! Now i won't be able to sleep tonight!

Is there a way to exchange dogs to human women?
Let's see.
A) 20 years spent listening to some lesbian whining about her dead mate. Also because she is good at fishing means she will stink like herrings for 20 years. Hunting rifle with 300 bullets is not that much for 20 years. That's essentially 15 bullets per year. After 15 years when the booze runs out you'd probably kill yourself with the rifle and the herring woman gets the gold coins when she's saved.
B) After couple of years you'd probably accidentally lock teh freezer and forgot the girl into the freezer in the morning when you leave for hunting trip. And found her dead in there when coming back from fishing. The freezer would smell like dead bodies so you'd have ditch it too. Then you'd spend the next 17 years listening to the same 5 mp3 songs whenever it is not raining or cloudy while trying to unknot the f'ing fishing net that you don't even know how to use anyways. Eventually one of the poles would steal the net anyways. Eventually a bear comes and eats you. The other pole would steal your mp3 player.
C) 2 dogs means 3 times the food. After 5 years you'd have to eat the dogs becasue you can not find enough food for youself and the dogs. Or kill them dogs both now and eat dogfood for the next 5 years. So you kill the other one but the other dog escapes.
On your first hunting trip you'd spot a tasty looking monkey sitting in a tree and you throw both throwing knives at it. Both missed the monkey and you can not find the knives either. On your way back to your camp your right arm gets tired from using the kabar so you switch to left hand and accidentally cut your right hand off with it. You have no idea how (or ability) to play guitar and no tools to make fire. You get a bad cough from sniffing the marihuana and soon you die painfully from some blood poisoning after trying to heal your cut hand with marihuana. The escaped dog comes back and eats your body and is eventually saved when the dog learns how to fix the boat and sails to safety.

I'd pick B. Don't mind the stench of the body in the freezer, I know how to use the fishing net and I can probably run faster than the 2 poles so the bear would never catch me.
I would take B. You wouldn't last very long if you choose any other. Atleast you can get clean water with the condensating freezer.
B and I will die in extreme estasy!
B but i hate fish ;_;
GONNA ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS \/
B, but only because it's Susan Coffey on that pic.
Quote from ATHome :B, but only because it's Susan Coffey on that pic.

About to say exactly that.
C, get out in 8 years and sell the remaining 2 tons of marijuana...
Quote from JPeace :If they are lesbians, surely they would have no interest in you.

I would take B.

doesnt matter.
i could watch them all day long
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :doesnt matter.
i could watch them all day long

Why watch?

You're on an lonely island, you could just rape them
Quote from JPeace :You, Sir, Just matched the stereotype.

Thanks. Mission accomplished
Quote from ATHome :Why watch?

You're on an lonely island, you could just rape them

ah nah...wouldnt enjoy that ever.
I've been thinking about that for the last couple of hours. Knife is the main tool, no matter where you are. Boat, guitar and trees would seem the perfect combo, but no women = sad. Dogs are to be eaten. I think i'd choose to swim away from the island, until i get exhausted and drown. Then i'd be fish food!

If there was a way to exchange dogs into woman... I think i'd live in that island until i die. I'd just use the boat to bring some stuff from civilised world to build an awesome treehouse!
Brilliant.
touche
-
You choose... (AndRand) DELETED by AndRand
C, I'd rather survive alone with my dogs that can go fetch food and will live another time longer than watch some girl and use her as rape material for later use.

ATHome: mind explaining that one?
Definitely B.
Features:
1. Not bad chance of survival.
2. A freezer that doesn't need energy!?! Once you're off the island you sell that little trinket to the highest bidding company and then, after you've become rich and famous for having solved the whole planet's energy-problems you buy yourself ... Europe or something.

Vain
B for shurz!

Hmm... shitty personality vs 10 000 000 dollars... naah, B it is.
Quote from hp999 :B for shurz!

Hmm... shitty personality vs 10 000 000 dollars... naah, B it is.

you forgot you got the rifle
B, A, C.

Will almost certainly die in situation A. There is no cooler so even if I took big game with 15 shots a year it would all rot. On the other hand, there's a 15 year supply of booze, $10 million and two lesbians. As a douche I don't really care about the lesbians and the $10 million will probably be worthless in 20 years. That just leaves me with a lot of booze and a gun, which would make it much easier for me to come to terms with myself and my inevitable death. Not the best choice, but I don't imagine this to be an awful way to die either.

B is nice because I will survive and there is a nice chick, but I doubt anything will happen between us. I'm too douchy to like and I'm sure she'll end up with one of the poles (or both ). The Mp3 player is worthless to me, so I'll give it to the poles as pay after we are rescued. Also, I'm sure there is some form of plant life that can be fermented (banana peels contain 11% alcohol!) so I'll be able to make small amounts of booze and confirm my position of power.

C just doesn't work for me because, well, I don't like pot. I also can't. Therefore, I'm left with some hungry dogs and some knives. Chances are I'll still die and I won't even be drunk. Where's the fun in that?
Pain is the game tonight

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG