The online racing simulator
Where can download vw scirocco?No Mod.
(7 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Suom1
im trying search vw scirocco but im found only mods.i need like that what not mods

Thanx :smileyrai:
VW Scirocco is not released yet. And when it is released, you still won't be able to acces it, because you're a demo racer.
OMG dude!!!! Don't you read anything in this forum or in main LFS page........???!!! Sorry but i cant stop :biggrinfl:biggrinfl

PS: FlameCZE have right... When S3 comes out you must have lince to have VW Scirocco.

MORE HERE:http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=60716
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
#4 - VoiD
Actually VWS will be released in the next major patch, so you better do some homework instead of posting some multiple smilies...
Quote from VoiD :Actually VWS will be released in the next major patch, so you better do some homework instead of posting some multiple smilies...

Quote from VoiD :Actually VWS will be released in the next major patch, so you better do some homework instead of posting some multiple smilies...

word that's good new
Quote from CUPRAMAN :

SHut the hell up smileyboy. Ur pissin me off with ur smiley- ... whatever this is. As others sayd, scirocco will be S1 content and you will not get access to it. Forget the mods because they sux.
This thread is closed

(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG