The online racing simulator
Does the Queen watch F1?
(15 posts, started )
Does the Queen watch F1?
I wonder if the Queen watches F1. If she does then maybe it'll be Sir Ross next year. He definately deserves it IMO.
Should be King Ross!
The Queen doesn't choose who gets most of the honours per se. The lists emerge from various arms of Government and collated by the Ceremonial Secretariat (part of the Cabinet Office) so technically the PM will make the decision which is ratified by the Queen.

Some grades of honour are chosen by the Queen, so if she is a F1 nut then he might join the Order of the Garter.
well, lewis has an mbe no? so i guess jenson and ross will be getting at least that much.
#5 - VoiD
I guess she only whatch when there some tunnels on the track...
#6 - samjh
It is possible to send off nominations - the form is available with a bit of googling. It would be deserving, bearing in mind Alex Ferguson has already got one, and Ross Brawn also took the risk to keep the team afloat.
Quote from Gentlefoot :I wonder if the Queen watches F1.

Probably just watches the podium ceremony whenever there's a chance she can sing "god save me". That joke never gets old for her apparently.

Also, according to some articles that came up when Hamilton got some award from her earlier this year she saw the last laps of last year's Interlagos grand prix.
Quote from VoiD :I guess she only whatch when there some tunnels on the track...

That's ****in sick.
-
(V8 Star) DELETED by V8 Star : ehhhh
Quote from VoiD :I guess she only whatch when there some tunnels on the track...

Lol, new contender for post of the year

Classic.
I can only say I'm disappointed with the way this thread has gone. I can never imagine someone like Sir Ross saying such things.
The whole team should get knighted, even Rubbie. Because he played a fantastic part in helping Brawn GP win the WCC.
I think the queen might watch F1 anythings possible.
#14 - Mc21
Quote from V8 Star :OWNED, Queen is teh suck.

Pfft. The Queen is everything British. Except she is part German
David Hobbs' impersonation of the queen throughout the Brazil telecast was win.

Does the Queen watch F1?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG