The online racing simulator
1st attempt
(17 posts, started )
1st attempt
Dude. MAJOR props! It is extremely hard to make a single seater skin and make it look good. Very awesome. In fact, if you would like, I could host it so that others can see it online.
I had another crack at it after some sleep, and yeah, I'm pretty happy with it now. Made more use of the interesting layered effect that featured mostly in the rear of the last version, and connected the bodywork with the circuitry to give it a more cohesive look.

[img=http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1466/shortcurcuit.th.jpg]

It's got a really nice translucent feel, as though the body's made from clear perspex! Of course, that's what I set out to do... *cough cough

edit - Thanks Roadrash, but I wouldn't want to get in trouble when I'm soo close to getting a license. Just waiting for the bank to send out my new card!
i gotta say its some interesting stuff. keep it up

And BTW you wont get in trouble if roadrash uploads it. Its his decision.
Wow, it looks very nice, keep it up!
I think that a talented skinner deserves to be seen.
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone means a lot!

Roadrash - here's the link to the skin if you're still keen to upload it.

edit: link deleted

I should add at this point that I don't mind if people take it and edit it - doesn't worry me at all. Just don't take the credit for it
thanks for the fcking virus on the link..
Sorry about that gatebil94 - I had no idea. The file is clean at my end.

I've never had a problem with imageshack before. I'll have to find another image server.

Here's one from Hotlink.

its ok:P removed it:P
Nice idea.
OK. I uploaded it. I will host it until you get your S2 account. Enjoy it.

NOTE TO MODERATORS: If you do not want me uploading skins for demo users, let me konw and I will stop immediately. Thanks
Quote from roadrash17 : NOTE TO MODERATORS: If you do not want me uploading skins for demo users, let me konw and I will stop immediately. Thanks

There's nothing wrong with it, only threads/posts like "Please upload my skin I want to race with it online" are disallowed.
Thanks Roadrash! You the man! I'll tell you as soon as I'm S2'ed.

YayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYay
Sweet. Have fun
Been racing all day - set a new pb. Looking good whilst doing it being the most important part

Custom skins make you go faster!
#17 - Zay
Holy $#!t man, I can wish I was that good at skinning. And for you first attempt thats freaking amazing! Great job.
p.s I will use it online to.

1st attempt
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG