The online racing simulator
Live for Speed - Dedication
(15 posts, started )
This is my rating, total of 100% each has its own %, for example music, music is more importand that the length;

FPS/Quality: 9 Out of 10%
Effects: 8 Out of 10%
Camera: 13 Out of 15%
Music: 17 Out of 20%
Action: 13 Out of 20%
Normal Length: 5 Out of 5%
(Length that fits to the idea)
Enjoyable: 4,5 Out of 5%
Various Action: 6 Out of 15%
(Not only the same thing over and over)

Overall: 75,5 Out of 100%

1st: Figth It Back Again (94%) By: BigTime Link
2nd: LFS - One month off (87%) By: Newtonyo Link
3rd: Live forSpeed - Dedication (75,5) By: Stiggie Link
4th: Bi-Weekly BF1 Series Promo (59,5) By: rockclan Link
5th: LFS Crashes 1 (59,5) By: albox96 Link
6th: This is... Live for speed (57,5%) By: DevilDare Link
7th

Comments about the video:

FPS/Quality: Very good
Effects: It's a slowmo video so doesn't need that much, so good effects for slowno
Camera: Good, but maybe some more moving cameras, not only static to the car.
Music: Great choice
Action: Nice action
Normal Length: Perfect length for slowmo
Enjoyable: I enjoyed it
Various Action: Maybe some more people on the track or something would be better
|Nice a proper slowmo vid again im loving it .

Great angles music is used alot so it was a bit of a downer.
But stil a solid 8 out of 10.
#4 - Lynce
You have so much potential. I will look for your future videos. Just be careful with some camera movement. I enjoyed your video and the choice of music is correct.
#5 - kaynd
Liked it a lot Starting scenes are great!
You have to practice a bit more in using some different or more appropriate camera angles to what you want to show.
eg from 1.52 to 2.08. You could have split this action shot to more than one phase, using different camera positions. It looks too long and kind of boring as it is now. Τhe flash effect doesn’t help much there. Same goes with 2.12, 2.20 where the camera could initially be closer to the car and then start to move backwards as the subject gets closer.

I think you already have the skill to take some really good shots. I sense that you got a bit bored filming the final shots of the movie and you didn’t pay as much attention as you did in the beginning.
Try to be more consistent and don’t get overconfident by the good comments you might have for this video.
#6 - Foqs
Nice job man.
Good job man. Liking the video, 2:20 was bit weird though. Camera moving pretty good, Music fits the video very nicely. Im definitely waiting for your next one

@ Arox, get your own section, this is Squids :P
Quote from EliteAti :@ Arox, get your own section, this is Squids :P

At least, Arox doesn't go around putting down other people's work just to look "cool" on a forum.
Quote from zeugnimod :At least, Arox doesn't go around putting down other people's work just to look "cool" on a forum.

No, a huge postcount makes you "cool", putting down other people's work makes you an ****
Quote from squidhead :No, a huge postcount makes you "cool", behaving like me makes you an ****

Very nice of you to prove my point.
Good movie, suitable music
Quote from squidhead :No, a huge postcount makes you "cool", putting down other people's work makes you an ****

You are both (except cool)
I never try push people down, i dont say bad stuff about them
Thanks for all the positive comments, appreciate it.

Quote from kaynd :
eg from 1.52 to 2.08. You could have split this action shot to more than one phase, using different camera positions. It looks too long and kind of boring as it is now. Τhe flash effect doesn’t help much there. Same goes with 2.12, 2.20 where the camera could initially be closer to the car and then start to move backwards as the subject gets closer.

That's a really helpfull comment, and i have to agree with you on those points, i think i somehow got bored at the time, and wanted to just wrap it up as quickly as i could. I think that's the worst thing you can do. I'll keep that in mind when i make my next video, which i think will be pretty soon.
Glad you liked the rest of the video anyway!

Note: Added a download link, for those who might want it.
Quote from aroX123 :I never try push people down, i dont say bad stuff about them

Keep the system up and running. Don't let comments like this bother you... If Squidhead did, he would be long gone by now.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG