The online racing simulator
!!!!!!!! F@*@*@ing curbs!!!!
How many times do I have to race FE Club and hit those freakin curbs and flip my XFR!!!

agggg it's sooo annoying when I'm not all on my game and keep on misjudging the freakin turn by a hair....this always results in the flipping of my car!

come on guys...how many times have we seen in a race when a driver is taking the turn real close to the curb and he flips it for hitting the curb a bit hard.....NONE!!

lol lfs is the best game on earth yes...but these curbs have to be a little bit more forgiving!!!!!

i could understand if my springs were like a rock but come on now....
#2 - Dmt
Clam down and take other racing line?

Might change with the new tire physics.
It looks like FE Club for me
Don't blame the curbs, blame your driving style. You know you flip all the time, so take the corner different, jeez.
Quote from Bose321 :Don't blame the curbs, blame your driving style. You know you flip all the time, so take the corner different, jeez.

haven't you seen races on tv? i mean im sure you have....dont you see those guys hugging the corners?

why cant i do that without worrying about flipping?
Quote from Forbin :

Might change with the new tire physics.

i hope so......all i figure they have to do is make the curbs a little bit smoother....or at least some of them..

i guess we will have to see..
#9 - dev
The curbs are fine... Just don't hit them that hard.
Quote from theblackrabbi :haven't you seen races on tv? i mean im sure you have....dont you see those guys hugging the corners?

you have to cut corner on curb but in other way, for most of drivers its not problem to cut and where is photo with you on 2 wheels there you realy shouldnt cut anymore this curb is just too high to cut other ones are okay
lol shutup, everyone knows that FE kerbs in FWD and FXR are deadly, deal with it and don't hit the kurbs like everyone else does.
maybe they're like that to stop people cutting corners. seen the curbs at monza?
Quote from oldnavy :you have to cut corner on curb but in other way, for most of drivers its not problem to cut and where is photo with you on 2 wheels there you realy shouldnt cut anymore this curb is just too high to cut other ones are okay

yeah but in real racing do they have curbs that are too high to cut as well?
#14 - th84
ummmmm, stay off the curbs.

BAM! Problem solved.
Quote from dadge :maybe they're like that to stop people cutting corners. seen the curbs at monza?

not sure about that....got any pictures?
Quote from th84 :ummmmm, stay off the curbs.

BAM! Problem solved.

but they are part of my racing line
Quote from theblackrabbi :yeah but in real racing do they have curbs that are too high to cut as well?

Some tracks do.. Monza has already been mentioned as one.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :lol shutup, everyone knows that FE kerbs in FWD and FXR are deadly, deal with it and don't hit the kurbs like everyone else does.

bla bla bla you are no help.....

i can vent when i want to man!

Quote from RasmusL :Some tracks do.. Monza has already been mentioned as one.

and do they flip cars like lfs when a driver makes a minor error?

that would suck
and i thought he got pissed off because of buggy ky2/ky3 curbs
Thats ussual, calm down.
Quote from theblackrabbi :and do they flip cars like lfs when a driver makes a minor error?

that would suck

No, but the cars go flying, and driving over it too hard can damage suspension..
There does seem to be an error where a car flips unrealistically sometimes tho.
There simply aren't any other tips than just plain stay off them. Or maybe even stay away from Fern Bay.
As easy as it gets.
Quote from theblackrabbi :haven't you seen races on tv? i mean im sure you have....dont you see those guys hugging the corners?

I watch lots of racing. Normally the cars don't flip because they have a low center of gravity and don't have to worry about it.
I have seen a VW Jetta TDI go WAY up on 2 wheels, almost flip it and come back down (I think he won the race too). But that was hitting a high curb (like the one you are complaining about) and the driver knew what to do to bring it back.. It is not that hard.
I don't see many hatchback race cars on a track but I can bet that they would flip quite easily if they did what you were trying.

You just have to avoid touching certain curbs.
lol very fast posts
anyway those kerbz give me problemz too... jest go a little wide of them
I knew at some point some one would try and complain about the crubs at FE. the problem is that the XFR has a sort wheelbase, and the suprension needs to be set up correctly to get the best out of FE. and as most of the guy/lasses on her and already pointed out dont ride the crubs. yes, use the crubs a tad but not ride them as shown in your op

!!!!!!!! F@*@*@ing curbs!!!!
(292 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG