The online racing simulator
Blackwood Carpark LFSW - This was your first lap
hi
i was driving @ Speed Ring of Death server on a lyt of Blackwood carpark
when i finished my 1st lap with the XRR (never drove with XRR on carpark)
i get a message : LFSW - This was your first lap on this track / car.
but blackwood carpark doenst exist in lfsworld ( when u check your times enc)
ye this is anoying.. cuz when i sometimes race in banger servers or a couple time ago in CTRA it doesnt counted Laps
Quote from Heiko1 :ye this is anoying.. cuz when i sometimes race in banger servers or a couple time ago in CTRA it doesnt counted Laps

i had that sometimes on AU to but i have fixed it.

-Checkpoints not wide enough ( i was missing a checkpoint so it doents count the laps at all ) Just make the Checkpoints wider.
-Checkpoints placed in the wrong way. ( it check only the splittimes from the other way ) Turn the checkpoint 180 degrees).
-Checkpoints Placed wrong ( normally its CP1 , CP2 , CP3 FL.)( then it is for example (CP1, CP3 , CP2 FL).
-Finishline placed in the wrong way. ( count the laps from the other way ) Turn the checkpoint 180 degrees).

if this doesnt work then its a bug inside lfs.

sry for my bad english
Quote from Bass-Driver :
but blackwood carpark doenst exist in lfsworld ( when u check your times enc)

Well I can see it in the list
Attached images
carpark.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :Well I can see it in the list

hmm ups
can one of the mod's delete this thread
thx
Quote from Flame CZE :Well I can see it in the list

Yes, but any laps that you do or fuel used, miles covered, etc, on the carpark don't show up on lfsworld because it isnt classed as an actual circuit, as for about 3 months of first having LFS the only place i raced was in that one server on the carpark and i had done 0 laps in LFS, used no fuel, and covered 0 miles.

I have now obviously raced other places and tracks by now, and have done literally hundreds of races on the carpark and i have still done 0 miles, as there is nothing shown in LFSW but the title of bl carpark, no data below it like everywhere else so as this lap data isn't used or shown anywhere on LFSW that i know of, it doesn't really seem necesarry, unless of course a future update will count it as a real track??
Attached images
carpark.jpg
some layouts are bigger than other layouts , so the time is not quite fair if u want to check the wr of carpark.
i think scawen/victor must delete BL carpark from lfsworld
But thats the point mate, there is no WR for the carpark, because none of the lap data is on LFSworld.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG