The online racing simulator
LFSW stats Facebook aplication?
As in topic name, what do You think about some aplication to show of user details in small box on profile like old CTRA stats? its just question, poll, suggestion. Shot
sure, why not? then i could pose with my stats on my profile ! =)
I like the sound of that! I would add it to mine
Anyone have details on the Facebook system? How this could be implament on that side interests me, but as of right now I'm not wiling to do the leg work. Let me know what you find out, and I may take up the project.
Alright, I'll look into it some more. What do you guys want to see in the app?
lfsw name, online offline status, last server seen (clickable to join), last track and time, maybe some cookies
Quote from Gudowski :lfsw name, online offline status, last server seen (clickable to join), last track and time, maybe some cookies

mmm.. cookies

well, it would be a nice app to have on Facebook tbh..
Quote from Gudowski :lfsw name, online offline status, last server seen (clickable to join), last track and time, maybe some cookies

Ok, I'll put a cookie icon in there, just for you .
mmmmmh
Anything new here?
No, not really. I've been working on the LFSWorld SDK, and InSim Mod for the past few months when I have some spare time. Other then that, I'm going to paramedic school that's second only to Medical School and Law School on how grueling it is.
Ok thanx for the info....
I think the reason I stopped this, was because people would have to use LFSWorld credits on their account in order for it to be used by everyone. Web hosting would not be enough. To get this off the ground, it requires support from the LFS World devs, as Facebook would be for promoting them and making their clients pay to promote them makes no sense to the end user.
well I am looking for facebook ...is it available ? Smile Smile
No
You all talked here about signatures? I talked to devs and there's no legal way to use LFSW keys for one application from many people, so we have only 1 req/5s. When there will be 20 people registered, every signature can be update once for 100s.
With 2000 people we have 10000s, so update every 3h hours. Online/offline status will be fun then Smile

Of course there's a solution to get online/offline status other way (not limited) and take others stats even every 3hours.

Are there still anyone interested in such things?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG