The online racing simulator
#1 - Frags
www.liveforspeed.dk Victor interview.
We has just started the new danish website at www.liveforspeed.dk
We started with our forum on www.lfs-forum.dk 6 months ago. Later on we decided to get hold on the domain name www.liveforspeed.dk and we suceeded in doing that. The last couple of months we have talked about the plans with the site and we came up with what your are seeing there. Its a danish site and the language is of course in danish, but i would recommend to visit it because we got an interview with Victor and he could tells us something you haven`t heard yet!!. Yes something new!.. If you cant read it in danish we will link to the original Interview in english.

READ THE INTERVIEW HERE!
#3 - Frags
Eh... My eyes are aimed at your avatar... *gulp*
Thanks for the interview. These are good pieces of info for insight on what the devs are doing. Always appreciated. :up:
a suprise..... i love suprises
#6 - ORION
nice interview
"Victor : Make sure you're set to receive our newsletter or keep your eyes aimed at www.liveforspeed.net in April. Apart from the aerodynamic and tyre improvements, there might be an interesting surprise. "

I love surprises
Well given the recent history of "promised release dates" I'd say they must be incredibly optimistic about being able to show/give us something in April. Fingers crossed!

ps: That avatar's a cheap shot Orion
Thanks for the interview. As Tweaker said, nice to have some insight and clues into what is and isn't going on while we patiently wait for the next "official" piece of news on LFS. Helps manage everyone's expectations.

(@ sinbad: Victor never said anything about anything being released in April. I'm expecting just an announcement of what improvements/new features have been made and that will be released shortly. Although I'd love to be proven wrong. )
We where looking forward to release this
Some very nice info in this interview, and some people allready know... Victor always gives great interviews
so they dont check the improvements section =/...nice interveiw though
#12 - axus
Nice interview... roll on April
:hyper:

Quote from Vendetta :so they dont check the improvements section =/

No, Victor said he doesn't check it - he lost no words about Scawen and Eric...
"We know that Scawen took time off after the release of S2 Alpha. What have you (Victor) AND ERIC been up to?"

No answer for that...

Most of the questions/answers were kind of "bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda" but the last one was great. Or the answer was great. Now we finally have some "official" date. If something does not happen in April we can kick dev's arses. I think it can't be just a progress report.
Quote from STROBE :
(@ sinbad: Victor never said anything about anything being released in April. I'm expecting just an announcement of what improvements/new features have been made and that will be released shortly. Although I'd love to be proven wrong. )

I don't think I inferred that he said anything will be released did I? My reference was to the last time any of them mentioned a date and the trouble it caused them, so they must have to think twice before risking that again, be it for a patch release or, as we shall realistically assume is the case here, a press release.
Quote from deggis :"We know that Scawen took time off after the release of S2 Alpha. What have you (Victor) AND ERIC been up to?"

The interview was intended for all of them but scawen and eric chose not to comment. Guess they're working hard
Quote from deggis :

No answer for that...

Most of the questions/answers were kind of "bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda" .

Its`s because we made the interview to mainly new or recent LFS buyers in Denmark. A lot of them doesn`t come here at the forum and has no clue about what LFS is about.
I think it was great we asked Victor about LFS World because a lot of newcomers doesn`t know about it..

But i dont know if we gonna get a new patch in april and i dont know anything about the "surprice" but i "think" we will get some information in april, thats good enough for me..

But i hope you all enjoyed the word "surprice"..
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :The interview was intended for all of them but scawen and eric chose not to comment. Guess they're working hard

That's suspicious...

Quote from Richard Torp :Its`s because we made the interview to mainly new or recent LFS buyers in Denmark. A lot of them doesn`t come here at the forum and has no clue about what LFS is about.
I think it was great we asked Victor about LFS World because a lot of newcomers doesn`t know about it..

But i dont know if we gonna get a new patch in april and i dont know anything about the "surprice" but i "think" we will get some information in april, thats good enough for me..

Okay. There should have more detailed questions for players that are already familiar with LFS.
Quote from Frags :We has just started the new danish website at www.liveforspeed.dk

Congratz! I wish you guys all the best with the new danish site and also thx for the nice interview
nice interview

But I'm hoping there will be no "news" on 1st April...
April, my best month of the 12. Plus my birthday. Here is a good present coming.
Great interview Wouldn't it be funny if a patch for LFS was released on the 10th of April (nK pro release date) that would hurt my course work/studying plans

Keiran
Thanks for the interview guys
Hopefully this should satisfy all the guys who want some info
Quote from Richard Torp :Its`s because we made the interview to mainly new or recent LFS buyers in Denmark. A lot of them doesn`t come here at the forum and has no clue about what LFS is about.

yeah, rich! That is the right way to do it. Good questions and a nice interview. Good work!

And damn, I WANT APRIL!
Cant wait.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG