The online racing simulator
Do I guess wrong, when it's a new configuration..(for Aston?) Scawen mentioned that, they planned to release a small patch for christmas, with some new psyhics and a new configuration. (Not sure, if he told the truth. )
Maybe they'll release an Easterbunny motorbike

j/k
Eric has modeled the whole world and you can now drive over all streets, even into your own house
Realtime weather of course
woooooow.. means i can take my fxr and drive it at laguna seca or suzuka.... or dubai... nice 1 eric! :P
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but if I had to guess I'd say a new config at Aston or Westhill RallyX.

Not that Aston already has tons of configs

Quote from PLAYLIFE :Have u noticed that in the
thread "Default setting for "Haze effect" "

It is written that:

"This poll will close on 3rd April 2006 at 17:17"

Now if you think that it only takes Scawen 1 minute to change the default setting, it makes one wonder why they set the poll close date for 3rd of april and not later. I would suspect that they were hoping to be finished with all other things by that point, then change the default setting, if appropriate, and release the new patch...

Well, it's 10 days which is just round number. Just coincidense.

Conspiracy!
So much for my hopes for an early patch
Damn it, I hate waiting, its even worse when you know the date your waiting for, I reckon its likely to be an updated Westhill with a new config.
Quote from Rtsbasic :I reckon its likely to be an updated Westhill with a new config.

I sure hope so. Also I'd like to have a 14 km config in Kyoto, too.

Great to know that we'll be having something, and I know it will be something goooood
Quote from MataGyula :... 1st of April ... www.liveforspeed.net ...
" U all got owned ! ! ! " DevTeam :P

HEY! Thats not funny
Quote from MataGyula :... 1st of April ... www.liveforspeed.net ...
" U all got owned ! ! ! " DevTeam :P

ive got my bets on the devs announcing theyve sold out to ea on april 1st
Or the netkar pro is the S3
Quote :"Victor : Make sure you're set to receive our newsletter or keep your eyes aimed at www.liveforspeed.net in April. Apart from the aerodynamic and tyre improvements, there might be an interesting surprise. "

Don't tell me Vic is gonna start also with a baby :doh:

Thanks for the interview :up:
Quote from Shotglass :ive got my bets on the devs announcing theyve sold out to ea on april 1st

sell lfs to any1 but EA!!!! if lfs was in EA hands i think id kill myself!!!

i can just see it.... EA Sports its in the Game!!!!!! then the lfs logo appears and we're on the main menu where ur greeted by flashy graphics and cheesy music with silly sound effects as you mouse over buttons.......

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :sell lfs to any1 but EA!!!! if lfs was in EA hands i think id kill myself!!!

i can just see it.... EA Sports its in the Game!!!!!! then the lfs logo appears and we're on the main menu where ur greeted by flashy graphics and cheesy music with silly sound effects as you mouse over buttons.......

mad

wouldnt that be awesome ? youd finally get that nawz you always wanted to put in the xrt ... or silly bodykits for the uf1 that somehow magically improve the engines power
or maybe lfs will finally officially become what its always been ... the no1 drifting game

the possibilities are endless
lol with crappy fmv's of people street racing in the Blackwood carpark with some homie talk and **** rap music......
Not to forget the Matrox TripleHead2Go launch, which is also scheduled for April... so we can enjoy both the LFS surprise and nKPro on a triple monitor setup along with powerful 3D performance
Quote from Qurpiz :I sure hope so. Also I'd like to have a 14 km config in Kyoto, too.

Or even shorter Kyoto (like my Kyoto Club suggestion some months ago).
#69 - Vain
When LFS is sold to EA the setups will feature sliders like:
Drifting:
|---------X--|
Intensity of underlight:
|-----X------|
Breastsize of the chick on the passenger seat:
|------------|---X

Vain
Quote from Vain :When LFS is sold to EA the setups will feature sliders like:
Drifting:
|---------X--|
Intensity of underlight:
|-----X------|
Breastsize of the chick on the passenger seat:
|------------|---X

Attachment size of driver:
|------------|----OO

Vain

You forgot one. I added it with the specialized slider
Quote :Apart from the aerodynamic and tyre improvements, there might be an interesting surprise.

Sooo does that mean the patch will include aero and tyre improvements, or there is just a patch with surprise coming?
It means we get aero stuff, tyre stuff AND surprise stuff
Quote from deggis :Or even shorter Kyoto (like my Kyoto Club suggestion some months ago).

I think we already have enough short configs. A really long config would be fun for longer races.
Quote from tristancliffe :It means we get aero stuff, tyre stuff AND surprise stuff

:banana: (thats all I can comment anything now)
#75 - Vain
Laptimes below 7 minutes are a result of too short tracks. (For UF1 I'll increase that to 12 minutes. )

Vain

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG