The online racing simulator
How to keep flies away from my monitor?
(41 posts, started )
Turn off your monitor. It works quite well for me.
Put and incent protection screen in your window
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Does someone know how to. These stupid flies always sit down on my monitor. I guess because it´s bright and warm. It´s really not nice, and very distracting while racing. I was just racing on FM´s FOX server and I nearly lost it and crashed.Hope somebody can help me with this.

I have the same problem actually, and i have a pretty new monitor. With old monitors, i simply spraied some bug-killer stuff on my monitor and they kept away, some of them went swimmin on it and stuff. These really piss me off, they leave those "dots" everywhere
Quote from hazaky :I have the same problem actually, and i have a pretty new monitor. With old monitors, i simply spraied some bug-killer stuff on my monitor and they kept away, some of them went swimmin on it and stuff. These really piss me off, they leave those "dots" everywhere

And that´s the second thing I don´t like. I don´t even know how to remove those dots then.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :And that´s the second thing I don´t like. I don´t even know how to remove those dots then.

lick them or ... i assume u got LCD screen, take a soft/silk towel and wipe them down. Or, if u stand dirty stuff then wipe them off with your finger.
win

Putting fruit juice or anything sweet near your computer won't deter them, it will only attract them. Just hang a light out of your window then the moths go there instead of in your window :}
Quote from dawesdust_12 :fail :P

hurrdurrderp

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE MACBOOK, THE EASY WAY TO VIRTUALLY TORTURE YOURSELF WITH EASE. MACBOOK IS NOT A PC, BUT AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE WHICH YOU CAN APPLY DIRECTLY TO ANY SURFACE AND MAKE IT TORTURE YOU.

ORDER RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER! THATS TWO MACBOOKS WITH THE PRICE OF ONE.

BUT I'M NOT DONE YET, ORDER RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL THROW IN A SPECIAL SCREEN THAT KILLS FLIES, INSTANTLY WITH A FLICK OF A SWITCH.

ORDER RIGHT NOW, FOR ONLY 19,99$.
Quote from nikopdr :hurrdurrderp

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE MACBOOK, THE EASY WAY TO VIRTUALLY TORTURE YOURSELF WITH EASE. MACBOOK IS NOT A PC, BUT AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE WHICH YOU CAN APPLY DIRECTLY TO ANY SURFACE AND MAKE IT TORTURE YOU.

ORDER RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER! THATS TWO MACBOOKS WITH THE PRICE OF ONE.

BUT I'M NOT DONE YET, ORDER RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL THROW IN A SPECIAL SCREEN THAT KILLS FLIES, INSTANTLY WITH A FLICK OF A SWITCH.

ORDER RIGHT NOW, FOR ONLY 19,99$.

Erm? Was that supposed to be cool'n'funny?

Anyways, maybe putting a tape on the monitor would help So some of the flies get stuck in there and other flies look "onoes, a trap!!!1" and problem solved?
You could try putting some pants on.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Does someone know how to. These stupid flies always sit down on my monitor. I guess because it´s bright and warm. It´s really not nice, and very distracting while racing. I was just racing on FM´s FOX server and I nearly lost it and crashed.Hope somebody can help me with this.

cover it in vinegar

How to keep flies away from my monitor?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG