The online racing simulator
How to keep flies away from my monitor?
(41 posts, started )
Does someone know how to. These stupid flies always sit down on my monitor. I guess because it´s bright and warm. It´s really not nice, and very distracting while racing. I was just racing on FM´s FOX server and I nearly lost it and crashed.Hope somebody can help me with this.
That thing is hopeless, what you want is an electric one

But on a serious note, what you need is one of these

#5 - VoiD
Fill a glass or a cup with vinegar, olive-oil and fruit juice. Place it somewhere near your screen and enjoy the show... Works for all kind of flies, drosophila, thunderbugs, bees and wasps!
Quote from VoiD :Fill a glass or a cup with vinegar, olive-oil and fruit juice. Place it somewhere near your screen and enjoy the show... Works for all kind of flies, drosophila, thunderbugs, bees and wasps!

I won´t try it with vinegar because I can´t stand the smell of it, and I haven´t got any olive-oil at home, but I´ll try it with fruit juice.
put THIS close to your screen

well a real one of course
random text to make sure that my following text is all in caps. caps caps caps. Also please don't take what I said seriously, I was just billy mays-ing it.

BUY A MAC! IT COMES WITH AN AUTOMATICALLY ELECTRICALLY CHARGED SCREEN TO GET RID OF THOSE PESKY FLIES AND IF YOU BUY ONE RIGHT NOW, I WILL TOSS IN THIS FREE SCREEN CLEANER FOR FREE!

[/Billy Mays]
I put a glass of lemonade next to my screen now. Let´s see what happens.:hide:

Dustin: You´ve just won the award for the most useless post ever.
Simply have a dump in the other corner of your room.
The files will be attracted to this, leaving you to race in peace.
wait! if they cant get into your home the cant be on your screen. im a genius
#12 - 5haz
With your bare hands and cat like reflexes.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :random text to make sure that my following text is all in caps. Caps caps caps. Also please don't take what i said seriously, i was just billy mays-ing it.

buy a mac! It comes with an automatically electrically charged screen to get rid of those pesky flies and if you buy one right now, i will toss in this free screen cleaner for free!

[/billy mays]

but wait, there's more, buy this apple cider in a botlle, kills them instantly!
#14 - VoiD
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I won´t try it with vinegar because I can´t stand the smell of it, and I haven´t got any olive-oil at home, but I´ll try it with fruit juice.

Olive-oil fast just my first thought, it´s the only oil I use for coocking...

You can use any sort of cooking oil The oil will glue the beasts and will "jam" their wings, thats all...
#15 - CSU1
Flies eat shit and don't just 'appear' out of thin air without reason.(unless they are fruit flies or similar)

Do you have pets?

Do you live in apartments?

Is there a pungent smell of shit in the room when the flies arrive?

If the answer is yes then call a professional to spray the place before summer and empty all bins regularly keeping food in air tight containers/bins. Check where the shores for the sewage are and make surethey are closed tight and that there are no sewage pipes running behind your PC monitor.

Then if the're still there, buy an ultra voilet Zzzzapper
Looks like the fly is gone. That normally means there will be about ten of the damn things tomorrow, but right now there isn´t one. Time to go back to racing.
#17 - CSU1
...or you've just had a bath!!! (j/k)
Quote from CSU1 :...or you've just had a bath!!! (j/k)

What´s it all about with that (j/k)?! Tell me!
#19 - CSU1
Just Kidding

+

I´ve got a teammate who´d like that hat. But what would a HP monitor make better than my current one?
#22 - CSU1
... The hat comes free with the monitor silly
close the window or the screen?
Quote from CSU1 :... The hat comes free with the monitor silly

I bought a HP pc and didn´t get a free hat.
#25 - VoiD
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I´ve got a teammate who´d like that hat. But what would a HP monitor make better than my current one?

Cut off the cork and replace it with some jiggers..of course filled with vinegar, oil and fruit juice...

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG