The online racing simulator
Lounch an SP.
(4 posts, started )
Lounch an SP.
Why don't you lounch a single pleyer version of the new LFS and then we can help you with testing and etc...
I'm really getting bored of waiting it just like every single person here...
I don't mind bugs!
Most of big softweres louch a new version with plenty of bugs and it is not a reason not to lounch it... I remember the first iTunes was horrible as an exemple!
Just keep mooveing, it sounds like you are not working...
I'm sorry, it wasn't to be rude... I really want you to read it as a suggestion. And pleasse follow it
There is a new version (test version) called Z15. It has bugs and new things like you requested, you can even test it to help out the devs. by reporting new bugs.

Test Patch Z15 (online compatible)

Also the word you are looking for is Launch not lounch
Quote from bonafernando :Most of big softweres louch a new version with plenty of bugs and it is not a reason not to lounch it... I remember the first iTunes was horrible as an exemple!

But the LFS devs don't want to release something "horrible". Which is a good thing if you ask me.
Thank you very much guys...
I will definitely download it and take a look...
It is a pity they don't like launching(thanks) versions with bugs, but I got them point... they want everyone having the same time to use it and then start with championships really challenging!
Cheers,
Fernando

Lounch an SP.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG