The online racing simulator
LFS "intro" in WRC 2006 style
(28 posts, started )
#1 - Don
#2 - filur
Very nice.
Haha that RB4 roll was nice
Wow that's cool, would be sweet to have something like that in an events review or something..
#5 - Don
thats what i plan to use it for in a very far future
it would be like the eurosport rally reviews - so this intro on beginning and then a commentated review of each race..with few scenery shots of the track where the race was done on beginning of each race review.
#6 - filur
I guess/hope you have the audio compressed/downsampled so much by choice?
#7 - Vain
Great work!

Vain
#8 - Don
Quote from filur :I guess/hope you have the audio compressed/downsampled so much by choice?

its the best i could find...
excellent. seeing you evolve in 2/3 years is scary
welldone jedi.
Nice clip, DoN. Your work is amazing
Very very nice!
top work man!
It would be very nice intro for LFS, but I don't think WRC would like it that much
amazing work DoN, as usual
brilliant
That is some hot stuff DoN!!! Just like the actual WRC intros And yeah the shots of the cars racing was great, some nice scenes.
WOW! i am in awe!!
Incredible

But why did you choose LFS for this vid and not RBR?
Don, have you tried to do the ending style videos??? I was watching Catalunya rally, and at the ending of all the stages (or the video at least) there was some really cool shots where it was a stationary camera and the cars were changing on the road. Like it changes from a Citroen, to a Subaru, to a Peugeot, etc. Was really neat. And they also had a camera on the apex of a corner where the car would come at it head on, and then they had another camera facing the other direction to watch the car come out of the corner. Except, the car coming into the corner was a Citroen, and the car coming out was a Subaru. Was REALLY nice video. I am sure LFS could do this very easily of course, just wondering if you've ever thought of it.

It looks pretty professional
I like it! Very nice!
Very nice Don
#22 - Don
@deggis > because in rbr you cant setup the camera so freely as in lfs

@tweak> yeah, i know those and i love them. Also on beginnning of each rally review there are same style shots. I always cant wait to see them, even more than the rally itself
maybe sometime i could try to do such "movie"....but would be better if there were rally stages in lfs
#23 - PerG
Superb work
Superb work! maybe a bit of RallyX multiplayer action should go in there somewhere next time...
Quote from Tweaker :Don, have you tried to do the ending style videos??? I was watching Catalunya rally, and at the ending of all the stages (or the video at least) there was some really cool shots where it was a stationary camera and the cars were changing on the road. Like it changes from a Citroen, to a Subaru, to a Peugeot, etc. Was really neat. And they also had a camera on the apex of a corner where the car would come at it head on, and then they had another camera facing the other direction to watch the car come out of the corner. Except, the car coming into the corner was a Citroen, and the car coming out was a Subaru. Was REALLY nice video. I am sure LFS could do this very easily of course, just wondering if you've ever thought of it.

Offtopic...

but damn I hate FIA's rally camera men. They mostly concentrate on filming the landscape other than the car. And in every clip there's horrible zoom straight to the car's windscreen. They kind of try to make it look more action-paced and speedy but they fail doing it. I just want to see the car, not a bird flying in the air or neither the car windscreen with 100x zoom.

Quote from Don :@deggis > because in rbr you cant setup the camera so freely as in lfs

Ok, but there are quite nice camera angles by default. And if you meant incar views you could have used Camera Hack.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG