The online racing simulator
Season 2?
Is there going to be an 2nd season of this nice cup?
Watch this space........
Still watching
Hey,
I've never entered a proper series before and thinking about entering if you continue this. What lap times should I be doing to be able to atleast keep up with the rest of you? -.o
Quote from adz2706 :Hey,
I've never entered a proper series before and thinking about entering if you continue this. What lap times should I be doing to be able to atleast keep up with the rest of you? -.o

It's always great to see new people come and start joining leagues

I'll post a link with the spdo database lap times and results etc when I next get the chance.

EDIT: http://spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/323 you can download replays etc from there.
Thanks Oh, do I have to enter as a team with two drivers? I saw that in a couple of other leagues. I'm a loner on LFS.
Quote from adz2706 :Thanks Oh, do I have to enter as a team with two drivers? I saw that in a couple of other leagues. I'm a loner on LFS.

Im pretty sure you can enter as a privateer
YEs you can, I did last season. Planning to again for season two, unless a teamie joins me.
scotty we want you to fail on your own
Quote from dan926 :scotty we want you to fail on your own

At least the walls love me.
i love you really maybe well put ginho in to keep you company
Wonder if there's going to be changes or new features for next season, I'm pretty sure there will be more drivers than in season 1
You got my support Jeff
My fault, messed it up nicely

(Was it Jack then?? )
yes :P
Just a little news folks! When the series does launch, we will (hopefully) have sections on the NDR website and I may also decide to use the new, uber cool, sign ins mabob.

Anyways, see you all very shortly (especially Jeff) with some more news.
No doubts about it, go for it Jeff

ahou? NDR haz got TBO and Roadsport challenge
Quote from TFalke55 :ahou? NDR haz got TBO and Roadsport challenge

Ja, me and Wilko are working at uber moderate pace to get everything done.

Actually, signups and all that lot should be up this week sometime.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG