The online racing simulator
#1 - Krayy
[CODE] Replacement !help function
Hey all,

Updated to version 1.0.4

Here is a Lapper add-on for ver 5.926b+ that allows for multiple page helps.

To install, copy the file into includes directory with the name multipage-help.lpr, then edit the addons.lpr file to include the line:

<?php 
include( "./multipage-help.lpr");
?>

at the end of the file. The curent help in Lapper uses the command !help, so if you want to fully replace it, you will need to rename the !help command in the Lapper.lpr file to something else like !help2.

Note: This code includes english helps only at the moment and also requires the attached utils.lpr file to be uupdated as well
Attached files
multipage-help.txt - 5.1 KB - 359 views
multipage-help_104.txt - 6.3 KB - 277 views
utils.txt - 2.3 KB - 281 views
Quote :Now cut & paste this into the Lang "EN" array, just below the old help strings:

[n00b]

I have no "Lang" section - I think I may need to make one, but I'm not sure about how to get it right

[/noob]
Early versions (including yours) don't have a language section, so even if you create one, probably won't make any difference.

At the minimum, to get language section working, I'd suggest you upgrade to version 5.844 - see attached.

I haven't upgraded beyond this myself.

NOTE:
You don't have to have more than the ENglish language section - just a nice to have for other non-english speakers that might use your online server - as you say you're only using for LAN, probably something you could ignore.

If you don't use the language section (you don't want to or you don't have upgraded version of lapper), then instead of using something such as;

openPrivButton( "remember",2,46,44,8,6,6,32,langEngine( "%{main_remember}%" ) );

Lang "EN"
main_remember = "^1! ^0R E M E M B E R^1 !"

you would just have;

openPrivButton( "remember",2,46,44,8,6,6,32,"^1! ^0R E M E M B E R^1 !" );
Attached files
LFSLapper5.844.zip - 1.4 MB - 376 views
Untested Copy of LFSLapper5.844 with driftmeter.zip - 1.4 MB - 386 views
Quote from sinanju :
you would just have;

openPrivButton( "remember",2,46,44,8,6,6,32,"^1! ^0R E M E M B E R^1 !" );

And this is exactly what I shall do

Thank you.
#5 - Krayy
Updated to support Lapper v 5.923+
#6 - Krayy
Updated to ver 1.0.2 for Lapper 5.924
#7 - Krayy
Updated to ver 1.0.4 for Lapper 5.926b, and also uses new DialogCreate function in updated utils.lpr file
Tks for your work.

[CODE] Replacement !help function
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG