The online racing simulator
spdoRacing news and signings
(244 posts, started )
Grats to all 3.
Thanks everyone
congrats, good luck
Grats. Remember Adam from 24h of KY GP... like, 3 years ago? He's blast.
<3 Adam

Grats mate.
-
(joshdifabio) DELETED by joshdifabio
Marek Jagiello joins spdoRacing
Marek Jagiello joins spdoRacing
Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Marek Jagiello has joined spdoRacing to become the team's second successive Polish recruitment and their third signing of 2010.

Despite being a mouse driver Jagiello has demonstrated a fierce pace in Live for Speed's entire range of cars. The Pole, though inexperienced in LFS's leagues, has driven over 120,000 km in the sim and the team will likely be looking to introduce him to competitive racing in the near future.

Jagiello, 17 years old, was a long-time member of Polish team Advanced Drivers before opting to leave the team at the beginning of January.

Josh Di Fabio said: "Marek had to be quite patient before we eventually offered him a place in the team, but I'm very pleased to have him aboard.

"His English is far from perfect and he's currently racing with a mouse, but his pace is exceptional in every car and should he get the opportunity to drive with a wheel at some point I'm certain he'll become an even bigger asset to the team."
congrats!
grats
Gratz Maruś, you're now in team from your dreams
congrats, good luck Maruś
What they said :}
Gratz (combobreaker)
spdoRacing recruit Egon Liibeon
Monday, 3 May 2010

Following a period of more than two years with all-Estonian team Estonian Endurance Racers, experienced 19-year-old sim-racer Egon Liibeon has become spdoRacing's fourth signing of 2010.

The Estonian - who has a wealth of endurance racing experience in the past year - impressed in the latest season of Live for Speed's flagship endurance competition, the Masters of Endurance.

During what is a major lull in the history of LFS's elite league-racing community, Egon will be seen as a reliable and competitive member to bolster spdoRacing's dwindling endurance line-up.

Dmitri Tsubenko was enthusiastic about the signing, saying: "Egon is a pretty good driver, but besides that he has really good character also.

"He never says no, which is really great, if you know what I mean..."

Josh Di Fabio was less gay, but equally positive, adding: "It can be quite a lot of effort getting a line-up together for the endurance races at the moment, but Egon is someone who I think we can count on and who has proved over the last year that he can compete with the best endurance racers in the sim."
Gratz
Good Luck, spdo & Egon.
Grats to both!
Gratz, Have fun in your new team!
gl hf
Congratz Egon and spdo.
Egon will help you a lot.
Great signing, congratz!
Best of luck together !
Grats and good luck
I only have interest for Brazilian's now... But welcome anyway
Grats