The online racing simulator
spdoRacing news and signings
(244 posts, started )
Belenzada and de Jong join spdoRacing
Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Serbian Veljko Belenzada and Dutchman Rik de Jong have joined spdoRacing.

Full story

Morgan Trollé joins spdoRacing
Sunday, 6 March 2011

Frenchman Morgan Trollé has joined spdoRacing following his successful drive with the team at last month's 24 hours of Aston.

Full story

spdoRacing recruit Fredrik Noor
Thursday, 17 February 2011

Fred Noor, formerly known as Fredrik Fredrikkson, has joined spdoRacing.

Full story

Reno Kööts rejoins the team
Monday, 20 December 2010

Estonian teenager Reno Kööts has rejoined spdoRacing, little more than a year after choosing to leave the team.

Full story

spdoRacing recruit Egon Liibeon
Monday, 3 May 2010

Following a period of more than two years with all-Estonian team Estonian Endurance Racers, experienced 19-year-old sim-racer Egon Liibeon has become spdoRacing's fourth signing of 2010.

Full story

Marek Jagiello joins spdoRacing
Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Marek Jagiello has joined spdoRacing to become the team's second successive Polish recruitment and their third signing of 2010.

Full story

Wisniewski is latest spdoRacing recruit
Sunday, 10 January 2010

Open Wheel Racing League F1 reigning champion Adam Wisniewski has joined spdoRacing, becoming the team's first ever Polish member and taking the size of the team's roster to 18.

Full story

Leonardo Forcinetti joins spdoRacing
Friday, 8 January 2010

Following his recent departure from My3id Gaming, 14 year-old Brazilian kart-racer Leonardo Forcinetti has joined spdoRacing.

Full story

spdoRacing sign Balazs Mihaly
Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Balazs Mihaly today became the first Hungarian ever to drive for European team spdoRacing, joining from the inactive Hungarian team tHUNder Racing.

Full story

Matias Pikkarainen joins spdoRacing
Friday, 13 November 2009

Matias Pikkarainen joined double IGTC champions spdoRacing on Friday evening, in the process becoming the seventh Finnish driver in the team's four-and-a-half year history.

Full story

spdoRacing successfully defend IGTC crown
Saturday, 26 September 2009

Following a tense and dramatic season finale in which nfinity eSport, spdoRacing and Team Inferno all relinquished race leads, spdo narrowly defended their IGTC crown on Saturday night with a fifth place finish at Aston Historic, despite another impressive victory for championship runners-up My3id Gaming.

Full story

Lukas Vieten joins spdoRacing
Thursday, 23 July 2009

Two-and-a-half months after the team signed their youngest ever driver, Estonian Reno Kööts, spdoRacing have signed another teenager in 16 year-old German Lukas Vieten.

Full story

spdoRacing extend IGTC lead with podium finish
Friday, 22 May 2009

After a podium finish at the season-opening Blackwood race and a dominant victory at the Kyoto National event a month later, an eventful third round of the IGTC 2009 Season saw spdoRacing recover from a disconnection – which occurred while the team held a comfortable lead – to claim an exceptional second place finish at the Aston North circuit and extend their championship lead over F1RST Racing, while Sonicrealms Racing took their first ever victory in the IGTC.

Full story

Second Estonian joins spdoRacing
Monday, 11 May 2009

Following the signing of Dmitri Tsubenko in April, spdoRacing signed their second Estonian driver on Monday evening as former Estonian Endurance Racers member Reno Kööts joined the team.

Full story

spdoRacing claim maiden MoE GT1 victory
Thursday, 9 April 2009

The final round of the MoE 2008-2009 Season saw spdoRacing claim its first ever MoE GT1 victory, while misfortune denied the team's extremely competitive GT2 car any chance of a podium.

Full story

Dmitri Tsubenko joins spdoRacing
Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Free agent Dmitri Tsubenko joined the spdoRacing ranks on Wednesday evening - the 17 year-old becoming the team's first ever Estonian driver.

Full story
Mitz and Pearcy are always bugging me to do this so I've made this thread just to shut them up.
I don't think Pearcy will ever shut up, though.
I usually never make posts like this, but this time, I just have to...

:ices_rofl
Grats guys, good signings
Matias Pikkarainen joins spdoRacing; spdoRacing sign Balazs Mihaly
Matias Pikkarainen joins spdoRacing
Friday, 13 November 2009

Matias Pikkarainen joined double IGTC champions spdoRacing on Friday evening, in the process becoming the seventh Finnish driver in the team's four-and-a-half year history.

17 year-old Matias - who has been competing in Live For Speed for a little over 6 months - jumped at the opportunity to join one of the sim's leading teams, and hopes to be racing competitively for spdoRacing at the highest level in the near future.

Josh Di Fabio said: "Since the announcement of the Finnish MTV3 LFS competition 8 months ago we've seen an influx of Finnish players into the sim, and we've always kept a keen eye out for emerging talent.

"Matias is exactly the sort of person we were hoping to find, so we were delighted when he accepted our offer to join the team. He's the first Finn we've signed in a long time!"

spdoRacing sign Balazs Mihaly
Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Balazs Mihaly today became the first Hungarian ever to drive for European team spdoRacing, joining from the inactive Hungarian team tHUNder Racing.

23 year-old Mihaly has driven a number of races in the highly competitive Hungarian League - securing 10 podium finishes in the process - and recently appeared in the Masters of Endurance league for the first time as a guest driver for Hungarian team iNf!N!tY*SkillS.

Heikki Jaakkola was delighted with the signing: "We've wanted to sign someone like Balazs for a while now - it's difficult to find older guys who are quick and available to join a team.

"I'm sure he'll fit into the team straight away and will do well for us in MoE and the other leagues in the future."
#7 - Foqs
Great signings. Gratz to Matias, Balazs and spdo.
Some impressive fire power you have there Josh, now destroy something with it
grats guys
grats to all parties
Thanks guys, it's always fun to sign a couple of new drivers!
Naice, good luck to you both. There was a time I wanted to join spdo as well, but I didn't
Congrats good siginings..
Good luck guys.
#15 - chaa
grats & good luck :>
Quote from RevengeR :Naice, good luck to you both. There was a time I wanted to join spdo as well, but I didn't

You are not good enough xD

Good luck guys
Gratz, enjoy it!
Quote from Kristi :You are not good enough xD

Good luck guys

lol, what are you smoking?
Quote from arrowkart4 :lol, what are you smoking?

I'm used nitrous, thats why i was sarcastic lol, i know Rev, he bought me the S2 xD
Friday, 8 January 2010

Following his recent departure from My3id Gaming, 14 year-old Brazilian kart-racer Leonardo Forcinetti has joined spdoRacing.

Forcinetti, who becomes the team's first non-European member for over three years, has recently picked up victories in the Brazilian league, appeared for My3id in the highly respected Masters of Endurance league and claimed a number of Live for Speed world records.

The young Brazilian favours the BMW Sauber F1 and FZ50 GTR cars in LFS, and will be a natural choice for the team's MoE and OWRL F1 line-ups in the future.

Josh Di Fabio said: "It's really exciting to sign someone as enthusiastic and talented as Leonardo.

"I think that My3id showed a keen eye when they signed him and I hope we'll be able to get 100% out of him in the future!"

Renowned homosexual Reece Pearson was more interested in the young Brazilian boy's physique than his driving ability, saying: "wonder if leo has a hot brazilian ass?"
Wow, gratz guys. Great signing.
suprising but gratz.
I never knew he was only 14 years old. Even tho I don't remember racing with him in servers or I just haven't noticed, so I don't know how good he is, but what I know, is that he makes great renders.

Good luck and grats.
Cool

(244 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG