The online racing simulator
S2 unlocking
(20 posts, started , go to first unread)
S2 unlocking
I've just purchased an S2 license and I don't really know how to unlock it.
Do I lock LFS and then type my username and new GAMEpassword in to unlock S2.
You just turn on the game and in the menu you have on the bottom left corner Unlock LFS I guess. Just type in the password and you username you have on lfsworld lfs forum and you can race.
I did that but i'm already signed in as an S1 racer so do I lock it then type in my User then the New Password I created to unlock S2
Oh, ok trying locking it and then unlocking again. It should help.
Now the master servers down.
Heh, dont worry maybe in few hours.
Alright thanks man. I'll try later.
No problem mate.
Just to let you know, I got it going and what a game.
sorry to hi-jak the thread but must you be connected to the internet to unlock s2??
Yes...i think?
i dont have the internet on my computer but my brothers does....how do i unlock my s2 and will i even be able to unlock it since i have already unlocked it on my brothers computer??
Yes, online is the only way to unlock LFS. The only. THE way.

Take your PC to your brother's and use the net, or make him share it, I suppose.
thanks for the help guys...if i connect to the internet with my computer then unlock s2 will i be able to play once i disconnect the internet??
yup, as long as you don't do anything silly with you're registry LFS will remain unlocked. I've had my offline workshop PC running LFS since S2 came out, so you should be ok.

You can have a few machines running the same licence, you won't be able to use them online at the same time but you can run a full S2 lan game if you like with no problems. (a good way to introduce LFS to your mates )
#16 - need
No, it means that they'll give you an extra unlock each month, unless you still have 2 unlocks unused.

ie. month 1 - you use all your unlocks, you get a new unlock at the start of the next month.

month 2 - you haven't used any of your unlocks, ie you are still showing 2 unlocks on your account. At the start of the next month, you remain with 2 unlocks.
No, you get a spare unlock the begnning of each month.

EDIT: BEAT ME TO IT
how to get s2
** Best answer **

S2 unlocking
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG