The online racing simulator
AMGT Motorsports doing a great job
Hey,, I just wanted to give a heads up to a new team and server AMG Motorsports.... They run as national with gtr ,, and they are doing a great job........

They run a clean server , and they are friendly respectful admins...
They run 6 laps with pit...

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due....

KILLFIX co founder Asphalt Warriors
What makes them stand out among the many other servers running that combo?

Just asking. If you are already advertising the server here you might as well do it properly.
Quote from LFSn00b :run clean
ConeDodgers

sorry, that made me laugh... i had someone from CD nail me twice tonight on FOX/SO5.
Quote from bunder9999 :sorry, that made me laugh... i had someone from CD nail me twice tonight on FOX/SO5.

Actually, you should watch a replay of the one (1) time we touched. It was in Turn 1, and I was on the inside and you turned into the side of my car. Then after the race you had to use namecalling for revenge.
Quote from robubba :Actually, you should watch a replay of the one (1) time we touched. It was in Turn 1, and I was on the inside and you turned into the side of my car. Then after the race you had to use namecalling for revenge.

perhaps i should, but i remember turning into T2 (not T1, T1 is the sloping left under the bridge) and having to slow down for the massive pile-up of cars that amasses there (because everyone drives like a noob on the first lap)... and then a second later i get rear-ended and sent into the wall backwards. after that i had to let the entire pack through just so i could turn around. plus i had to pit to fix my suspension damage.

edit: okay, so i watched the replay. there were 4 cars in front of me, you were behind me, some white car flies and hits you, zooms past me and into the wall. i had the line, and you didn't. i was turning in and you weren't. you flew into me and i hit the wall backwards... then you drove off without as much as a "sorry".
Attached images
lfs_00000024.jpg
lfs_00000025.jpg
lfs_00000026.jpg
lfs_00000027.jpg
Quote from bunder9999 :perhaps i should, but i remember turning into T2 (not T1, T1 is the sloping left under the bridge) and having to slow down for the massive pile-up of cars that amasses there (because everyone drives like a noob on the first lap)... and then a second later i get rear-ended and sent into the wall backwards. after that i had to let the entire pack through just so i could turn around. plus i had to pit to fix my suspension damage.

Sorry you're right, it was Turn 2. But I'm sure I didn't hit anyone in the rear. But I do remember my car and another touching side to side. Of course, I'm old, so I could be wrong, but I don't think so. If you were hit in the rear I think it must've been some other driver.

PS; In the unlikely event that I'm wrong, Sorry.
Quote from bunder9999 :perhaps i should, but i remember turning into T2 (not T1, T1 is the sloping left under the bridge) and having to slow down for the massive pile-up of cars that amasses there (because everyone drives like a noob on the first lap)... and then a second later i get rear-ended and sent into the wall backwards. after that i had to let the entire pack through just so i could turn around. plus i had to pit to fix my suspension damage.

edit: okay, so i watched the replay. there were 4 cars in front of me, you were behind me, some white car flies and hits you, zooms past me and into the wall. i had the line, and you didn't. i was turning in and you weren't. you flew into me and i hit the wall backwards... then you drove off without as much as a "sorry".

I'm not quite sure what you are showing with these images, but it doesn't support what you are saying. It CLEARLY shows Robubba along side you AND slightly ahead of you going into the turn.
From those pics... it looks as if Robubba had the inside line... and you came down on to him...

Regardless of who has the preferred line, it is the responsibility of the car on the outside to give enough room on the inside if another car is there.
well i think i was banned from the gtr server 4 swearing because every race i was in i had some numpty just ram me off the track and this was at diffrent times so i think there doing a bad job admins were on and who wanted to have clean races and for not getting clean races and in need to swear get banned
Quote from Austin31287 :well i think i was banned from the gtr server 4 swearing because every race i was in i had some numpty just ram me off the track and this was at diffrent times so i think there doing a bad job admins were on and who wanted to have clean races and for not getting clean races and in need to swear get banned

Don't swear then!

SD.
I know but if admins did there job there would be no reason to swear

any 1 know there webpage so i can go have a chat plz tell me

Thx Austin
Thats a bit like saying if everyone was nice to everyone else there would be no reason to murder is it not?

I think the admins (or Arieo) is doing its job by removing the foul mouthed, dirty bird, swearers

Here is the Team search box at LFS World should have all the infor you need there

SD.
ok ty i do agree i dont swear that offten but after like for 5 races not even reaching t1 it does begin to me off
Quote from Austin31287 :ok ty i do agree i dont swear that offten but after like for 5 races not even reaching t1 it does begin to me off

you feel like i do then... two days in a row without being able to complete a lap without someone slamming me into a wall, or rear-ending me in a corner.

edit: i didn't mean to derail the thread with my ranting, my bad.
This server clean?

I've been there a few times and the racing is a distaster. Usually it's filled with people who haven't got a clue how to drive or race. It's kind of a newbfest there.

And removing people who aren't racing clean/fair? Hmm i remember someone crashing and hitting others. Admins said they were speccing him but didn't bann or kick or even tell him to race properly.

Ahh well, It's a combo that kinda attracts newbs i guess.
Quote from battle :This server clean?

I've been there a few times and the racing is a distaster. Usually it's filled with people who haven't got a clue how to drive or race. It's kind of a newbfest there.

And removing people who aren't racing clean/fair? Hmm i remember someone crashing and hitting others. Admins said they were speccing him but didn't bann or kick or even tell him to race properly.

Ahh well, It's a combo that kinda attracts newbs i guess.

I think the problem is , its full of

1, People who are banned from CD servers for being a fool
2, kids ... schools are out ..

Had a few races there , and they seem nice admin ( maybe a little too nice )
Just a little too slow to act sometimes , + there aren't that many of them (admin i mean )
Thanks Guys for positive comments we are trying to do our best we are working on the limited Admin side of stuff give us a chance we have only been up and running for less than a month.

sometimes its you that has to be the one that slows down and waits for them to crash the reason we don't kick the "noobs" straight away is because as i have been driving as3 for just over half a year i have seen "noobs" come on and within a week they are in low 42 and high 41 area for instance a guy called narval not very good driver but when he asked for some help "most" people ignored him but the ones that did help him now he is better race and faster

Thanks Tur8o
Ive been on there 7 or 8 times now and ive only finished one race there without being rammed into on the first corner or people just not braking. I used to race on conedodgers everyday and it was awsome only ever had a few run ins with people and most of them where just racing incidents. Last time i was on AMG i said i wouldnt be back and im going to stand by that.

A
It's funny that they all ban the wrong ppl. They ban the guys that knows how to drive and lets the noobs stay. I know that everyone needs to learn to drive, but a guy who doesn't know how to drive on a straight does not belong on a full server.
Technically i'am one that fits in the segment "Newbie", only doing ~140 laps. I'm now at 1:43 high (after 2 Days) and wouldn't be there without watching the well experienced drivers lapping that track. Cant remember crashing someone by the way. I know my Place.
But what i can remember is that there were less "newbies" in the evening (GMT+1) and much more well experienced Racers, at least for the last 2 days.

I quiet like the Server and the Admins are doing a good job. You cant keep a Public Server free of guys that cant Race fair or even dont want to. They try, and thats the best thing they could do. Keep on Racing
Quote from yogi74 :Technically i'am one that fits in the segment "Newbie

your account is almost 4 years old though.
Quote from bunder9999 :your account is almost 4 years old though.

And who says he´s been driving with a wheel for 4 years? I mean my account is over 1,5 years old aswell and I´m only using a wheel for about a month now.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :And who says he´s been driving with a wheel for 4 years? I mean my account is over 1,5 years old aswell and I´m only using a wheel for about a month now.

regardless of your method of input, providing he was active during those 4 years, the tracks themselves don't change...

driving bad or slow doesn't necessarily mean you're a noob.
I tried LFS that time, did not enjoy it, then stumbled over it 3 weeks ago, realized i had an Account, reactivated it and now here i am finally enjoying it
But that puts me in the beginner Section, because of the laps i've done so far and the tracks i know
Quote from DoC_uk :I think the problem is , its full of

1, People who are banned from CD servers for being a fool
2, kids ... schools are out ..

Had a few races there , and they seem nice admin ( maybe a little too nice )
Just a little too slow to act sometimes , + there aren't that many of them (admin i mean )

BUMP with GIANT EXLAMATION POINT!!

I've said this before too, we all need to stop saying NOOB when we should be saying CARELESS or WRECKER. There are a lot of NOOBs that are very respectful of cars around them. It's the idiots that just don't care who is around them that are the problem people.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG