The online racing simulator
V1 Championship?
(12 posts, started )
V1 Championship?
I assume the project is dead now as the website no longer works and there has been no word about it on the forum for months. Am I right is Jay and the team working away quietly?
Website says it's currently 'outside' of the season. Off-season? Silly-season?

E: V1racer.com is completely down.
SamH said it's definitely happening............

Quote :The new site will be more useful and more focused than either of the site's predecessors and should serve V1 well. Fortunately I have a few months to create the new site because we will not be launching the new V1 season until at least part way into the next F1 season. This will give me the time I'll need to casually build the site in exactly the way it needs to be, to maximise its effect.

#5 - SamH
Yep, it's still happening!

Owing to the changing face of motorsports at the top level, and in order to position ourselves to give V1 racers the best possible opportunities during the competition, we've opted to delay launch until the end of the current F1 season. I'd love to tell you all about it but we can't yet.

We're lining up ducks at the moment.
So the winner gets a fully funded drive or something?
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from SamH :...We're lining up ducks at the moment.

Mm, wouldn't mind having a go in a FBMW actually
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
#8 - SAxor
Big Bump.

I see there are V1 Practice servers, 5 or 6 of them. No one on them.
Quote from SAxor :Big Bump.

What are we supposed to to with it?
Quote from Flame CZE :What are we supposed to to with it?

My guess is.... practice? If you're interested in competing, that is.
Quote :

What are the name of the servers? How come i didn't spot any?
Quote from atenza63 :What are the name of the servers? How come i didn't spot any?

V1 Practice #1 to V1 Practice #5. You have to enable showing empty hosts to see them or you can copy the host name into the "Join to specified host" screen.

V1 Championship?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG